Breaking W124 230CE

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DanMorgan

Car
R129 500SL, W124 300CE Twin Turbo, W210 E55 AMG, W211 E320 CDI Sport
Hi All,

Starting to break a W124 230CE as ive taken some parts and put them on my 300CE with 26k miles :cool:

Most parts are available, there is a full cream leather interior, but im half way stripping down the seats. (Swapping over with the black from the 230). Many cream interior panels etc too.

There is a full stainless steel exhaust system built around a year and a half ago by a local exhaust company. If I dont get a decent offer, im sure ill be able to use it on the 300.

Martyb21 has first dips on the engine.
Monoblocks not for sale

TRmH6pN.jpg

cO7CFkY.jpg

84DDTtP.png

rxJpFK4.png

PxghyUg.jpg

Hi

Interested in the exhaust system.

My car is a 1996 e220 however.

Any clue if it would fit?

Cash waiting.

Hi

Interested in the exhaust system.

My car is a 1996 e220 however.

Any clue if it would fit?

Cash waiting.

I wouldnt be too sure on if it would be perfect fit, maybe its best to ask that in the forum somewhere?

Not likely to fit, different length, mounting points etc.

Hi,

Do you still have the cream leather interior for sale ?

Sorry, the sun roof switch is in a box as backup for the other car. Leather interior will be available soon, currently stripping the seat down to swap the electric for the standard seats!

Are there heating elements in the crème front seats Dan...?

Are there heating elements in the crème front seats Dan...?

I'm pretty sure its just electric as there were no heated seat switches in the car and im just switching the bases over

what colour is the bumpers

what colour is the bumpers

My paint sprayers painted the front bumper the wrong colour (same as the car) but all the rear is the correct grey colour

Can i ask the condition of front wings or are you keeping them?.

They are nothing special as they are reps and I damaged the driver side whilst running to wide alloys!

This is the only half decent photo ive got of the front on the computer im on at the moment
aPWcriQ.jpg

If anyone is interested in buy the car, you can have it for £300 if you bring your own wheels :cool:

Hi dude, looking for the OS Wing, bumper, OS Headlight, Both Indicator housings. can you PM me price to KY6 2NS

Hi Dan

Looking for kick panels (plastic mouldings next to driver's right foot / passenger's left foot) in black....
....want to see if I can mod them to take a pair of 17cm speakers - get my stereo up to decent modern standards.

let me know if you can supply / price if so

Cheers, Chris
93 220CE, auto, red / black leather, 101k, Manchester

Hi All,

The cluster has sold, will get back to you with prices very soon as I dont want to give prices if I dont have time to take them off! If you can take the windscreen out, you can have it cheap!

Cars runs great - Engine and Gearbox are in great condition, with them both serviced around a year ago

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom