Breaking: W124 Estate 1990, 'G' reg

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

neilrr

MB Enthusiast
Car
Various.
WDB1240902F131848

Smoke silver, M103 3.0, 7 seater with beige / honey cloth interior.

Pretty much all still there, let me know if you are looking for anything.

Neil

I am after the drivers side, plastic seat base trim, in mushroom/beige. It is the really flimsy piece that wraps around the base and breaks were the cushion pushes down onto it. This can only be seen with drivers open. The winding wheels sit somewhere in it?

Does it have the Hirschmann antenna?

Have you got the plastic bootlid trim/handle that also houses the rear numberplate lights?

Neil

I am after the drivers side, plastic seat base trim, in mushroom/beige. It is the really flimsy piece that wraps around the base and breaks were the cushion pushes down onto it. This can only be seen with drivers open. The winding wheels sit somewhere in it?

Does it have the Hirschmann antenna?

Have a look.

dctojm.jpg

2i7v7k5.jpg

Hi Neil

Does it have working headlamp wipers, or even one ?

Thanks

Steve

Calvin,

I'm away until Thursday, will check & get back to you & everyone else then.

Had a little slip & fall accident (off a ladder onto the metal edge of an IBC) which broke 3 ribs & made an interesting yellow & purple design on a fair bit of my front. I'd never really considered just how involved the rib cage is in just about every movement & thing one does. Sneezing is best avoided if possible.

Anyhoo, back now so if anyone is still looking for any of the bits ^^^ or anything else please PM me.

4 x W124 wheel trims. Click to enlarge.

Last edited:
Neil. Hoping you got my PM. I will have the seat base trim please. Just PM me how you wish to be paid and look after those ribs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom