Breaking W202 C230K w/C36 parts.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Grey Area

Car
'98 W202 C230K/BMW E46 330i !!
Hi everyone.

Long time lurker and occasional poster here; breaking my 230k because rust has destroyed the subframe and it can’t be saved .

I don’t know if anyone on here still has any interest in these old cars, but mechanically she’s sound as a pound.
I’ll list some of the bits I can think of that are worth saving below, but feel free to PM me with any requests or info. I’ll take offers on anything and may even give some stuff away, what have you got to lose?

-C36 amg Front bumper, missing a towing eye cover

-2x C36 amg rear bumpers

-2x Pairs of C36 amg side skirts
All in 711? Silver.

-3 bar big star grill

-Michelin Alpin tyres with at least 4mm all around, probs more like 5 but will double check, on 16” standard sport alloys.

-Custom stainless steel exhaust made by the great guys at ‘Demand Engineering’, with a C36 amg backbox incorporated to look the part and a high flow catalytic converter. Done less than 20k miles on the car.

More to come.

Don’t know if anyone will be interested, but thought I’d offer before I scrapped some AMG bits.

PM me with any questions or for further info about anything.

Cheers guys.

Just a few photos and an updated list of what I’ve got.

The engine is solid and runs beautifully and the gearbox (auto) has never missed a beat.
The mileage is 105k and change. Can totally remove them from the car if anyone wants and have them ready for collection. If no one wants the complete unit, I may be able to do individual parts if someone has a need for anything.
DD3A264A-EBC8-40B5-95D3-78FD7599CBE0.jpeg

Genuine AMG C36 back box, sold separately or as part of a complete stainless set up, see previous post for details on that. The tips could use a good rotary polish due to some pitting and a couple of scratches but look good enough to go straight on. The box is rock solid as is the pipe work.
F2327D69-6E11-4F3D-A8CE-E1E82400392A.jpeg
691D42A1-A464-4D23-9934-549F968E3F55.jpeg

Also got some clear rear lights, if anyone is tired of the standard smoke glass on their W202!
They come with some fully functional LED tail light inserts that convert the brake and rear lights to LED, just plug and play!
Indicators and reverse lights are unchanged, the bulbs are a straight swap from standard.
13D6436A-FFDF-4E37-B250-19B281DE93B8.jpeg

But wait! There’s more!

16” standard sport alloys with Michelin Alpin 5 tyres on 4 of them. These tyres are fantastic in the snow, got me through the “beast from the east” and kept me rolling when many were stuck. There’s 5mm tread on all of them and the only reason I’m selling rather than storing until winter is that my new car won’t fit 16” wheels over the brakes.
The spare is in perfect condition and I would advise swapping the scabby one out for that one and having yourself some mint winter tyres on alloys! Spare tyre is a Michelin primacy.
A03B794A-40FE-4135-9FA4-9FEB73B56F30.jpeg
5AE231CC-9D14-4829-8FD8-D01D19831099.jpeg
4B3D45AD-3E50-4D15-A0FD-E10B92704F72.jpeg

There is still more!

The interior is cloth (booo!) but in black and in great condition, with no fading stains or rips. The door cards are also mint as are the speaker covers (yay!) all with that sexy carbon fibre trim. No fake wood for you anymore! Pics to follow if requested.

Send me a PM if there’s anything you can think of you want! I probably have it! Make me an offer. Go on.

Bump!
Winter tyres! You need ‘em, I got ‘em. Probably should have mentioned sooner that they’re totally for sale without the wheels! Just some good quality Michelin Alpin 5s in 205,55,16.
I’d hate to throw them away but can’t keep them forever and they won’t fit the new car.
Make me an offer!

Other bits I’m loathe to throw are the engine (long shot) and the exhaust. Both still available, but I do need the space occupied by this car soon.
Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom