breaks

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

y13pmc

Car
e320
hi all just put a new duo valve on had to move break cylinder disconected break pipes with moderate lose of break fluid put all back together topped up with break fluid pummed it through breaks work ok but break service light has come on sbc light comes on with hard breaking and break lights wont go out on all the time HELP pete

You need to bleed it wit h a Star diag machine. Takes about an hour and 3L of brake fluid. Manual bleeding will not work and you may have caused permanent amage to the SBC pump. It should oly be done by a trained MB tech.

The is no need to remove the reservoir when doing the heater valve too btw.

It's easy, he's broken his car and now wants to have it fixed..........:)

It's easy, he's broken his car and now wants to have it fixed..........:)

Yes, I do believe he has broken his brakes.:thumb:

hi all everything now ok heater works break warning lights gone out and reset break switch but it was a pig to do pete

Well done Pete.

For future reference you should have said BRAKE not BREAK, brake is something you do to slow the car and break is when you damage something or take a rest.

hi all everything now ok heater works break warning lights gone out and reset break switch but it was a pig to do pete

I don't think pete is remotely interested in your sarcasm by the sounds of it...

I don't think pete is remotely interested in your sarcasm by the sounds of it...

I was trying to be helpful NOT sarcastic. Your ability to find sarcasm in what I wrote really cheeses me off JohnEBoy.

y13pmc has a total of three posts. Two of them are in this thread, I wonder where the third one is?

sorry i was taking a brake at the time all sorted now thanks... will try to post more often
regards pete

Just curious as to where you were taking the brake to or on whom ? And perhaps were you were going to post it to ?

I was trying to be helpful NOT sarcastic. Your ability to find sarcasm in what I wrote really cheeses me off JohnEBoy.

Your post wasn't there when I read this thread which is why hitting the QUOTE button quoted Pete and not you...

It was also tongue-in-cheek at the other couple of posts which obviously were.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom