Breathe in; that gap's big enough (except for Robert)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mattc

MB Enthusiast
Car
Audi A4, 1994 E320 Coupe, 1995 E300 estate
Link

Apologies if you have seen this before....but unlikely;)

i think I would have taken one of them out had they got close enough to me.

that would have made me laugh.

Poor old Robert eh?

imagine him on a bike, the would just flatten like a paper airplane.:devil:

Darwin taking care of business again.

Call people "Dude" and "Maaan" and slide out of the gene pool.

:crazy: :D

idiots

i think I would have taken one of them out had they got close enough to me.

Yeah Mark,,,but whose gonna get close enough to you and that SKODA of yours to let you take them out:rolleyes: ,,,oh,, you meant a date:eek:

It's no different to over here. when one of them gets knocked off it's ALWAYS some ignorant car drivers fault

Yeah Mark,,,but whose gonna get close enough to you and that SKODA of yours to let you take them out:rolleyes: ,,,oh,, you meant a date:eek:

I take the point, but I should have said, if I was walking across the road and one came past. He would only get falling distance beyond where I would have been stood.

Makes you wonder why they have rules for cyclists and then don't do anything to stop this.

Oh well.

My nephew aged 7 has a 2 inch scar on his cheek where a rider just like that ploughed into him and punctured his handle bar through his cheek into his mouth.

Not so cool really.

I suspect cycling in US cities is a dog eat dog world, thankfully from my experience over here it's a more relaxed and lawful situation.

What a bunch of idiots.

A well aimed walking stick through the spokes of the front wheel always works wonders.......
:devil:

Would be nice to have 2 cars, 'tother 1 being a banger, then accidentally open you car door at the wrong time:rolleyes:
Quite good for the people who don't have good lane discipline!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom