Brembo Front Brake Callipers W203 - Info Request

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

skymastor

Car
C240 Avantgarde with AMG Styling
Hi Guy's

I've been thumbing my way through EPC for the past hour and got nowhere apart for an headache, so I was wondering, because I am such a **** with it, can anyone help here please?

I have Brembo Callipers fitted to my W203, the MB part numbers are:

A0034203983
A0034203683

The question I'm trying to answer is, are there any repair kits for these callipers in the form of new seals, nuts and bolts and the like? If so, any MB part numbers that someone can supply would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance...:thumb:

Andy, it appears that repair kits are available but from MB only, depending on the coding option fitted to yours (even if retro fitted).
If you go into the parts system and select the model by car instead of by VIN, choose C320 (203.064)
Select item number 45 on front wheel brake and it will show all the part numbers available againdt the coding, eg AMG or Sports package.

B

Bren,

I only have access to the on-line Russian EPC at the moment cos my laptop with a better version is elsewhere. I have done virtually what you have discribed but I got nowhere. I will give it a go..

Cheers...

What year car are the front calipers from?

Repair Kit
Brake Cylinder
A 000 421 9486
Code 950 (your kit)
To Chassis A660226

OR / AND

A 001 421 0686
Boot
Brake Cylinder
From Chassis A660227

Thanx Bren,

£20 for I think is one side by mercedes-benz-parts.co.uk! It was only an afterthought to do the fronts cos I'm servicing my rear ones and thought I would do them all at the same time! Jesus, another expensive little service at this rate!

Anywhere else apart from MB to get these cheaper??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom