Brembo Pads And Wear Sensor

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DreamCar

Looks like I need new brake pads.... Do the Brembo ones come with wear sensor or do I need to order the sensor separately?

I take it those Pagid ones can be used with Brembo pads? I just order one for front and one for back?

I expect any wear sensor that is compatible with the car will work with any brake pads - the principle is the same regardless of pad. I run Brembo pads but use Merc wear sensors, they are less than £10 and you know for sure that they will work properly, however if you preferred to go Pagid I don't think you would have any issue

And yes 1 for each axle

I expect any wear sensor that is compatible with the car will work with any brake pads - the principle is the same regardless of pad. I run Brembo pads but use Merc wear sensors, they are less than £10 and you know for sure that they will work properly, however if you preferred to go Pagid I don't think you would have any issue

And yes 1 for each axle
Fantastic, thank you.

Are they dusty pads ?
I clean them every couple of weeks with soap and water and wax them every 6 months when I rotate summer to winter wheels . I would say what is on the wheels is road dirt rather than brake dust .
I‘m guessing if they were throwing off a lot that would be a lot more stubborn than road dirt ?

I find them no dustier than the Merc pads.
So plenty if you brake often hard and often, not much if you use them lightly.
I have dusty wheels.

you could get ceramic pads if you care that much about dust. I think ATE do some. No experience myself, my car is always dirty anyway :dk:

^ this dramatic difference in dust that leaves the mind boggling why ordinary pads would ever be purchased .

43b97c2b5cf2b59bd438a4e7ca2dde2e.plist.jpgScreenshot_20210516-150400_Chrome.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom