Brembo upgrade?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

toteimerced

Car
C 220 CDI sport edition
Hi
I looking to upgrade my front calipers and discs to brembo four pots on my 2006 w203 220cdi, am I limited to brakes from a c class, or is there other models that use the same fitment , there seems to be plenty of ml setups available, but not so many c class, also, will I need to replace the brake hoses to fit the brembos? Thanks.

hi mate, I'd look into getting a set of C32 AMG calipers, available on ebay for £300 a pair, then get VIN from a member with a C32 and get a set of genuine MB discs and pads.

I dont see why this shouldn't work as long as you got AMG wheels

My 2006 W203 C55 AMG has 4 pot Brembos on the front as stock. As long as you have clearance in the wheel AND the mounting points match AND the master cylinder to piston ratio is correct AND your insurer is happy with the mod, go ahead and find some (and vented larger discs) on Fleabay.

But check first...obviously. :rolleyes:

Ok thanks, I have 18" so clearance is not a problem, my mates c320 cdi has four pot brembos as standard too, so obviously they will fit straight on, but I wondered if any other models use the same calipers, that may widen my search.

Managed to find a se of four pots from a 320, discs and pads next, then a coat of paint and some new stickers, not sure whether to go with brembo or Mercedes Benz stickers, probably Merc I recon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom