Brentford's C350 Written Off.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

C43AMG

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
500L ( W221 ), 2014 AMG CL 5.5 Biturbo ( W216 ) Sold, 2014 Brabus Smart ( 451 Coupe ) Mapped 130bhp
Last night on her way home Anna was involved in quite a serious accident.

She is fine, bruised and battered from the Airbags and the Seat belt, thank goodness for Mercedes. The ambulance took her to Hospital to be checked over, no broken bones, just shock.

She was traveling west on the A30 and at the junction of Hatton Cross Underground and Heathrow Air Port (for those who know it) a car decided to turn right at a No Right Turn, unfortunately the No Right Turn was not illuminated so he can't be prosecuted for that, the Police said they had lost count on the times they have asked the Highways Agency to replace the bulbs. The Police did say they had a serious word about his due care and attention, that junction is extremely well lit so he should have seen the NRT. She does have an independent witness and an off duty policeman called the Emergency Services.

He went straight into Anna, she did not even have time to brake so the impact was severe. She hit his N/S front wheel and suspension which completely collapsed and there was a very nice "V" shape in the centre of the C350 which completely destroyed the front of the Mercedes, both cars are written off. His car was a Renault Megane Estate.

It was MB Brentford's C350 loan car, until the C43's headlining had been sorted out, it was going back this morning as the C43 is finished.

There must be a morale to this Saga.

Last edited:
glad she has come out of it reletively unscaved mate, hope she makes a speedy recovery, on a positive, at leat is was`nt the C43! never good to hear things like this.

Oh Peter :( :( What can I say-thank goodness your Mrs is OK. Brentwood will wish they had never seen your cars roof!

I am glad she is ok. It was only recently I saw Anna in that car at my workshop.

As you said Peter. The 204 is a very safe car and it the safety systems did their job.
I am also glad is was not her beautiful C43 that was damaged. I think I would have cried.

I wish Anna a speedy recovery.

Very glad to hear Anna is OK. If it had to happen, better that it was the courtesy car rather than yours!

I hope she feels better soon, sounds as though it could have been a lot more serious.

We've never met, but I wish Anna a full and speedy recovery.

I'm sure you know this already, but sometimes underlying injuries aren't immediately obvious so keep a close eye on her :thumb:

Hi Mate, so sorry to hear about this situation, I live only a mile away from hatton cross tube station. If I was there I would have helped.

The actual Crossing is a dodgy place as so many people try do a right turn when you can't. I always end up horning at people to tell them that there is no right turn.

Main Thing is your familt are fine and hope they recover soon.

Last edited:
Glad she is ok Peter. I bet your heart sank when you got the call. Good job MB place safety so high up the priority list. I was nearly wiped out last night by some cretin on his phone. It's a fine line sometimes.

Sorry to hear this peter but at least Anna is more or less OK, A the start of the year Allison was sent 70 odd feet down the road and has recovered remarkably well considering but her pride and joy was written off!

Any accident you can walk away from is a good one, and if the C43 is still intact then that is just a bonus!

Hi Peter ,

Sorry to hear about this , but Anna is ok , which is the most important thing.

Cars can be rebuilt , loved ones can't

H

Peter... I second Howards comments, glad she is okay. (and the C43)

Peter,

Very close call by the sounds of it. I'm glad she's ok but i'm sure she's pretty shaken up.

Alex

+ me. And how good that you can come on here and share your misfortune.

A friend in need. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom