Brian WH

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Thanks for all you and the other moderators have done to keep this excellent forum running over the years, especially in the more recent testing times.

Good luck with the Jaguar and with the Mercedes that I am sure you will return to after that ;-)

Thanks for everything Brian, and wishing you all the very best.

I have only been around for a couple of months so I haven't spoken to brian. But I take my hat off to all fair minded mods on forums. Its a delicate balancing act, keeping so many people from loads of different backgrounds being nice to each other.
(Why don't the programmers put in block buttons. Then members can block trolls themselves?)

Enjoy your Jag fella.

Good Luck Brian ! I remember meeting you , maybe 2002/3 ? at Ian Walkers GTG he arranged at Frecklton along with a few more of the original members, Maff, Graham230k etc to name a couple. You had not long had you first W211 in Tealite
Please post some of your fabulous pics of your new XF when she arrives ! :thumb:

All the best Brian and enjoy the Jag :)

Sorry to hear you're leaving as a mod. Wish you all the best with the XF, take care!

The XF is a brilliant car. I was tempted by the 5.0 XFR but Jaguar residuals aren't great.

Good luck

Yes Brian very sad to see you go. Many thanks for all the hard work you have done over the years. All the best and if you would post some photo's of the new Jag it would be much appreciated and stay a member.

Good Luck with it all.

Know how you feel and agree that maybe people should resist posting if they've down half a bottle of whatever and are bored/want to puff up their chest/want to be proven right/need to spellcheck someone etc> see it on here every day and it's a shame indeed.

: (

Hope the Jag forums are a friendlier place

Enjoy the Jag, a really good looking car. Good luck with it, and by the way I think you're right, it get's pretty scratchy here at times.

Sad to see a long standing moderator leave but I wish him all the best with the Jag :thumb:

Good luck in the Jag Brian -- keep it out of the puddles - you know how you like to test a cars water proofing...:eek: :D:D

all the best Brian, your contribution has been appreciated over the years

Stick around mate. I remember when you had your W211, enjoyed your posts over the years.

Best of luck with the Jag - they are lovely machines.

never had the pleasure of meeting you brian, but i appreciate all the hard work and time that goes into making this forum run smoothly. Good luck and thanks

Sheepy

"i have decided after long deliberation to resign as a moderator on this forum.

One reason is that i have just ordered a jaguar xf after seven new mercedes.

But the main reason is that i am fed up with all the petty squabbles over the years which as i predicted long ago have got worse as the membership grew. The forum doesn't resemble the one we joined all those years ago, and it is a shame that so many are allowed to spoil it for the dedicated members. The moderators now spend all their time removing spam and editing/deleting rubbish, which is not what it should be about. When did we get the chance/time to join in decent discussions now like we used to?"
This post is being used on the official MB club forum to support the argument in favour of a closed, members only forum. Apparently, the 30 odd quid annual fee over there keeps out the sort of riff raff one encounters here (though I've been a member for about 10 years! :D)

Not entirely sure that was the point or purpose intended.

Good luck with the Jag Brian, I'm sure you'll be back in a Merc soon enough. Cant say I blame you for jacking in the mod thing. :cool:

Regards
Mark.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom