Brians new CLS.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Fantastic looking car Brian, nice colour combo. Glad it all worked out.

Congratulations Brian.:rock:

It's almost identical colour and spec to my dads except for the nappa leather, don't they look fantastic in Obsidian black.

Last edited:
Looks very smart,

As someone else mentioned the colour inside would not suit us, but compliments the black out side.

Brian, that's gorgeous. I'm sooooooo envious!!

You're not thinking of naming is "Das Boot" are you?? :D

Great colour combination, hope you have better luck with this one

Love the colour combo Brain. Nice looking car, with a good spec should keep you smiling for a while.

As others have said - it's a stunning combination of paintwork and interior. A beautiful car :cool:

Very VERY nice Brian...better luck with this one mate! Colour's set off one another very nicely, and the alloys do the car justice.

Wow.... what a beautiful car, the CLS looks just amazing in Obsidian Black.

Well done Brian, you did a great deal and turned a disaster into a success :D

Enjoy every minute :)

What a luverly looking car!! :D Do hope it stays dry and that you have clean hands every time you drive...
The colours look fantastic together but I'm sure you know you have chosen the most labour intensive ones.;)
A labour of love no doubt...but what a fantastic feel good factor. Congrats!

the wheels are lovely .. they are rare, and they suit the CLS extremely well.

Brian, just changing the subject, Is the club thinking of making or is there club badges like your Avatar for members to purchase?

This would be a great idea, I have the original sticker and its good but for me at least its just slightly to big

Brians Avator would make an ideal sticker IMO

By the way Brian your car looks fantastic. Great colour combo. Its a stunning car are you happy how its all turned out was it worth all the stress/aggro ?

Thanks everyone for your encouraging comments.:rock:

Yes I am very pleased with it, and yes it will be a bugger to keep clean, but hey ho you cannot have good looks without the sweat and tears can you.:D

For all you funny men on about Flooded cars etc, all I can say is

Will you *******-***** ***** ******* **********:D :D

Now can we concentrate on the DRY Black ONE, not the Very Wet Silver one PLease.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Last edited:
This would be a great idea, I have the original sticker and its good but for me at least its just slightly to big

Brians Avator would make an ideal sticker IMO

If you wish to pursue this please start another thread.

Brian - consider protecting the front with some paint protection - I have a black car and the stone chips do ruin the look.......

Loved the car - but I do think the interior with be a b*tch to keep clean.....and the tiller ..oops wheel does take some getting used to..

Enjoy buddy

Great colour combination. The same as the SClass i have ordered Obsidian/ Exclusive Sahara beige/black and Piano Black wood.

Last edited:
I'm not a great fan of some of the new shapes....but yours is rather nice...enjoy!

Great colour combination. The same as the SClass i have ordered Obsidian/ Exclusive Sahara beige/black and Piano Black wood.

It's actually classed as Cashmere Beige on mine and Silk Matt Laurel Wood Trim, which is dark brown. Very similar though mate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom