Bring back...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MOCAŠ

MB Enthusiast
Car
SLK
Nostalgia's not what it used to be, etc.

What long-departed concept would you like to see revived? Here's a few of my suggestions to get the ball rolling:
  • The Toddlers' Truce - before my time, but what a good idea;
  • The British billion - much better than the puny American imposter we've been lumbered with;
  • Attended service - there's still a few places out there, but it must be about 15 years since I last had my tank filled and my windscreen cleaned while I waited.

there's a place down my way that still fills up for you, it's pretty cool.

...Attended service - there's still a few places out there, but it must be about 15 years since I last had my tank filled and my windscreen cleaned while I waited.

Here, here!

The game of football without so much emphasis on the financial side of things. I read of one player earning £170,000 a week. One could make a lot of people and animals happy with that sort of cash.

Television that is watchable. Swap all of the mind-numbing reality rubbish for decent documentaries, films, The Wednesday Play...

quaver.jpg
quaver.jpg
quaver.jpg
quaver.jpg
quaver.jpg

What, like this?.......

Do not bring back Metal Mickey but bring back Johnny Briggs!

[YOUTUBE]lP5u8b1L9LA[/YOUTUBE]

Plastic toys inside cereal packets (who cares if a few numbnut kids of mouth-breathing benefit-munchers accidentally choke on them; it's just natural selection in action)

Plastic toys inside cereal packets (who cares if a few numbnut kids of mouth-breathing benefit-munchers accidentally choke on them; it's just natural selection in action)

Another vote there! How else am I supposed to pick which cereal to buy?! I used to buy cereal based purely on what toys I would get...

Bring back the good old "Black" Board instead of this new "Chalk" Board!!!! Also, WTF is Bah Bah "Rainbow" sheep??? What's wrong with Bah Bah "Black" sheep???

Bring back the good old "Black" Board instead of this new "Chalk" Board!!!! Also, WTF is Bah Bah "Rainbow" sheep??? What's wrong with Bah Bah "Black" sheep???

Are you serious? :eek: Looks like I was singing to my kid the politically incorrect version then...

Very serious!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom