Britain’s biggest private car collection

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
A fantastic collection. Unbelievable really.

That's one heck of a collection I'm glad hes selling them though shame to see them bunged up in warehouses, they should be driven and enjoyed.

I wonder how many cars there are in the Biggin Hill's out buildings scattered around the airfield owned by Bernie Ecclestone

That's one heck of a lot of fillings........

Not surprising. I have just paid 6k for 2 implants, money for old rope.

The BBC is selling its collection of Jeremy Clarkson bloopers for 100 million for undisclosed reasons. Sources claim that there are a number of new projects on the drawing board which require 457 modes of transport.

Nice collection .

Didn't see any Mercs in the few pictures I've seen .

There's gold in them thar incisors. Notable collection of what is appears to be predominantly post war mass produced vehicles with quite a lot of duplication? :dk:

£100m seems a bit optimistic - £100m divided by 450 cars = £222,222 each. Even with a few exotics, the number of Minis, Jag XJS, etc could never average out at £222,222 per car.

Even so, what an amazing collection - is it open to the public for viewing?

"Open wide please , sir"

:eek:

"No sir , I meant your wallet , not your mouth" :D

I would think it would be difficult to appreciate such a large collection. Where would you begin?

If you have one exotic old motor you could admire it all day long...450 cars stuck in warehouses is a waste....each car would only ever get a passing look.

Is he suffering from OCD? Where's the joy in owning that many cars when they're squashed in so tightly and can't be used? He's be better off owning a multi-story car park and being able to use them.

He was devastated in 2006 when vandals broke into one of his warehouses, before hotwiring the Jaguars and crashing dozens of them. Police later said they had 'treated the cars like dodgems'.

:eek::eek:

most of them will never be driven whoever buys them as they are museum quality

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom