British Gas - Cheek!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Natalie

Car
W211 E320 CDI Black, W124 Estate E320 Tourmaline Green, previously W124 E280 Bornite
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/7256096.stm

How very dare they put my DD up by several % when I for one, am in credit constantly even during the winter!!!!

No wonder they are making such huge profits if they treat all consumers the same! :devil:

I froze my prices back in 2004, i'll be crying 2010 the amount i use. If they do this again, i'll certainly take it up again. Prices can only go up.

Saying this SKY tv have a nerve taking monies when they Hoik up thier prices

Ring them, the DD process is automated and they will soon bring it back down again.

I'm with BG but I froze my prices some months ago and it was the best move I've made lately.

One other thing, I used to work for British Gas and now I am a "deffered pensioner" with only two years to go before I pick up my dues. All this profit keeps my final salary pension just tickety boo! :D

On that note, I shall don my asbestos suit :eek:

Portzy.

so thats both sides of the argument highlighted.

I don't care. Fully electric here!:D

Having recently moved I've had my eye on the utility bills and have felt the hit of the increases already.

I inheritted both gas and electric utilities with BG, but from using the comparison sites have found moving to their online click 5 (something like that) that tariff isn't so bad out of the current uncapped available.

Moving from a brand new condensing boiler to a 13 year old one hasn't helped mind.

Moved from British Gas last year and the new supplier put their prices up just after BG. They are all the same I'm afraid MGB's

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom