British SuperBikes 2010. Sponsorship needed.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GRAV888

MB Enthusiast
Car
2017 CLA 180 AMG in Black (mine) 2018 GLA 200 SE in Black (wifes)
I have a friend who races in the British SuperBikes and he needs sponsors.
He only has 62 days left to get someone signed up, so if you own a company and would like to help him, whilst getting advertising and I am sure tax benefits;), contact me.
8.2 Million chances to get your business seen.
As part of the British Superbike Championship, sponsors can expect extensive television and press media coverage, exclusive promotional space on bike and leathers; and the full support of the Magic Bullet® brand. Total TV audience coverage for all twelve rounds of the BSB Series is 7,830,698 with 368,661 people visiting the races. Plus significant press media coverage.
This team will have entrants in The Superbikes, Superstock 1000 and Superstock 600, so this is an excellent opportunity for maximum exposure.

Contact me for more info and a portfolio of the riders in this team.

Just out of interest, what would it cost?.

There are different levels available, from £1000 to £60,000.
For £60,000 you would get a large part of the bikes to put your company on, advertising space on the race leathers, advertising space on the race transporter truck that goes all over the country and hospitality at some of the races.
Obviously for £1000, you wouldn't get all this, but you would get hospitality at one of the meetings, with a small logo on the bikes (to be confirmed with team).
Remember, there are 4 bikes in this team, across 3 race series, so this really is cheap advertising.

The Scottish Motor Cycle Marshals Association, the only BSB rounds I've done have been at Knockhill, I don't have my Racesafe ticket so I'm not allowed to go elsewhere, seems 7 years experience isn't as good as a bit of paper!

A few of us are going to Olivers Mount to marshal this year :D

In the SuperBikes, Riders Michael Howarth and Kenny Gilbertson. (Suzuki)
In SSTK 1000, Rider David Haire. (Suzuki)
In SSTK 600, Rider Nikki Coates. (Yamaha)

Last edited:
The Scottish Motor Cycle Marshals Association, the only BSB rounds I've done have been at Knockhill, I don't have my Racesafe ticket so I'm not allowed to go elsewhere, seems 7 years experience isn't as good as a bit of paper!

A few of us are going to Olivers Mount to marshal this year :D

I'm a Racesafe IO and recovery driver. I am not sure about your club and BSB Knockhill, but other clubs cannot supply marshals for BSB any more with the new changes. Racesafe is now the training body for the ACU and many of the smaller clubs. Even ACU members who wish to do the WSBK and MotoGP now need to be Racesafe trained.

I'm a Racesafe IO and recovery driver. I am not sure about your club and BSB Knockhill, but other clubs cannot supply marshals for BSB any more with the new changes. Racesafe is now the training body for the ACU and many of the smaller clubs. Even ACU members who wish to do the WSBK and MotoGP now need to be Racesafe trained.

That was the problem with Knockhill, a lot of the local marshals (myself included) weren't with Racesafe, as a result they never had enough marshals :doh:

They decided to let us marshal anyway :cool:, the same happened last year, though I was elsewhere at the time, they did a basic training session on the Friday before practice.

Typical Knockhill!
DSC00348.jpg

:p

Mallory was like that last year. We had the jet back blowers on trying to get the water off the track.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom