British Woman Faces Death Penalty

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

developer

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Volvo V90 D5 AWD
For smuggling £1.6m worth of cocaine into Bali...............

And the problem is :dk:

Can someone enlighten me... why do people smuggle drugs from Bangkok to Bali?

I understand trying to smuggle drugs from where they are made - South America or Afghanistan etc - into Europe and the US - but why Thailand to Indonesia?

What? You mean she will do it again........

Can someone enlighten me... why do people smuggle drugs from Bangkok to Bali?

I understand trying to smuggle drugs from where they are made - South America or Afghanistan etc - into Europe and the US - but why Thailand to Indonesia?

Doesn't matter where to where as long as there is a market.

In this case the magic word is probably 'Bali'. Loads of foreigners - possibly a lucrative market.

As for Thailand it used to be that drugs came via the border area with Burma / Myanmar. Either grown or transported.

I'm finding it difficult to imagine what £1.6M 'worth' of cocaine actually looks like...for a woman to carry.

EDIT - I see, it was in her suitcase...mind you, she could have been carrying it on her person and nobody would have noticed.

OK, moving on a notch.......how does an English housewife from the north-east get into a position where a bunch of Asian douche-bags can threaten her children?

Ah, read more - her lifestyle back in sunny ol' UK seems to have been somewhat, uh, precarious.......

tac, naive to the point of naivety

Last edited:
I'm finding it difficult to imagine what £1.6M 'worth' of cocaine actually looks like...for a woman to carry.

tac, naive to the point of naivety

It won't be £1.6m of cocaine wholesale, it'll be the 'street' value times by a hundred.

I've no doubt her family will be on the news soon saying what a wonderful mother / daughter and wife she is and was threatened by unknown persons to smuggle the drugs.

Petitions and marches will be organised and the Govt will be criticised for not doing enough.

Bali will be criticised for it's legal system and lack of human rights.

Britain will once again attempt to interfere in the affairs of foreign lands.

Eventually she will receive a reduced sentence, get released, return home and sell her story to the papers for £1000's.

It's not wonder these individuals continue to smuggle drugs.

Personally I have no sympathy with these people.

Signs are erected all over the place in these countries warning of the consequences of drug smuggling.

These individuals should serve their full prison term and pay for their crime.

If the can't do the time they shouldn't do the crime. :devil:

Mr. B said:
I've no doubt her family will be on the news soon saying what a wonderful mother / daughter and wife she is and was threatened by unknown persons to smuggle the drugs.

Petitions and marches will be organised and the Govt will be criticised for not doing enough.

Bali will be criticised for it's legal system and lack of human rights.

Britain will once again attempt to interfere in the affairs of foreign lands.

Eventually she will receive a reduced sentence, get released, return home and sell her story to the papers for £1000's.

It's not wonder these individuals continue to smuggle drugs.

Personally I have no sympathy with these people.

Signs are erected all over the place in these countries warning of the consequences of drug smuggling.

These individuals should serve their full prison term and pay for their crime.

If the can't do the time they shouldn't do the crime. :devil:

Agree fully.

Agree fully.

Thanks ***.

I will let you into a little secret.

I spied you in the pub on Friday night prior to your trip across the A57 Strines.

You were wearing Mr. Lazy T shirt and multi coloured shorts.

Come to think of it, you were wearing the same clothes on Saturday.

I hope you had a change of undercrackers.

Some great photos by the way.

Thanks ***.

I will let you into a little secret.

I spied you in the pub on Friday night prior to your trip across the A57 Strines.

You were wearing Mr. Lazy T shirt and multi coloured shorts.

Come to think of it, you were wearing the same clothes on Saturday.

I hope you had a change of undercrackers.

Some great photos by the way.

One question, why were you taking pictures of Steve in his undercrackers? Whatever they are....:dk:

The problem is not the smuggling of drugs...but the whole war on drugs nonsense. Legalise it and give us all a break.

The problem is not the smuggling of drugs...but the whole war on drugs nonsense. Legalise it and give us all a break.

...I agree. The government will than tax it to the hilt - as they do - and no one will be able to afford it. Problem solved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom