Broken MY2009 W219 CLS wing mirror. Cant find a replacement anywhere. Hoping for Guid

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bashers

Car
W219 320CDI
I lost the off side (drivers) wing mirror last week and i cant find a replacement for love nor money. well less money than NB want for them anyway.

Its the late model 2009 and i can find loads of the early type but none for that short run of production before the new model came in
I've even looked in the states as they have manu more OS mirrors than we do as they are passenger side.

Is it possible to fit an early model complete wing mirror and then upgrade the mirror and housing?

Has anyone got any ideas?

car colour is silver 775. VIN WDD2193222A140107

The glass is long gone, the housing looks like a T-Rex took a bite out of it, the mechanism is broken and the LEDs are destroyed.
It received a blow at a combined speed of @120mph and even the door opened!
I cant believe i sustained no other damage and unbelievably no scratch from the mirror departing from the car

Have you tried German Ebay, or breakers in Germany?

I think I would be quite concerned that the door opened at speed as well...

Just had a quick look on EPC. I would go into Merc and see what they can do it for. 15% discount is easily achieved on parts if you are a MB Owners club member.
**The prices in the picture are a few years old and european.

Attachments

• wing mirror.PNG
    wing mirror.PNG
    95.6 KB · Views: 24
Thanks IceViolet. The new parts aren't as bad as i feared.

No problem. I am often pleasantly surprised by MB spares prices, sometimes very little between them and pattern parts. Although there are the odd ridiculously priced items! So definitely worth a phone call to the main dealer!

The cover also comes already painted as it has 9775 after the part number.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom