Bromley Pageant of Motoring - Norman Park - 12th June

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

300CE

MB Enthusiast
Car
1990 300CE
Howdo all, I go to this each year and have decided to take the trusty Merc and show it in the 'one make only' section - this is the section where anyone can show their cars (non-concours/non-club).

It's the biggest one day classic car show event in the world and is well worth a look if you've never been - it's quality. If anyone is there on the 12th, feel free to pop over for a chat!

About the Pageant.

I have never attended , but I think the MBOC usually have a presence .

Howdo all, I go to this each year and have decided to take the trusty Merc and show it in the 'one make only' section - this is the section where anyone can show their cars (non-concours/non-club).

It's the biggest one day classic car show event in the world and is well worth a look if you've never been - it's quality. If anyone is there on the 12th, feel free to pop over for a chat!

About the Pageant.

Good call
IIRC it also has an autojumble alongside as well plus car related stalls selling all kinds of stuff. Normally take the camera as there are some great older cars on display.:)

Good call
IIRC it also has an autojumble alongside as well plus car related stalls selling all kinds of stuff. Normally take the camera as there are some great older cars on display.:)

If you're going Mike feel free give us a holler as we were talking about meeting up to have a look at the car anyway - may even have a few bevvies available.

I have never attended , but I think the MBOC usually have a presence .

Yeah, MBOC are usually there Derek. Here's a couple of shots from last year:

Cars as far as the eye can see - this is just one direction and shows only a small amount of what's on offer.

Attachments

• Pageant 2.JPG
    Pageant 2.JPG
    135.4 KB · Views: 19
  • Pageant 1.JPG
    Pageant 1.JPG
    144 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
If you're going Mike feel free give us a holler as we were talking about meeting up to have a look at the car anyway - may even have a few bevvies available.

Will definitely be there so we can catch up then. :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom