Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I will definitely be attending. Look forward to seeing everyone on the day.

Cheers,

Gaz

The quoted web address is wrong and should be:

The Oatlands Chaser in Weybridge - Home

It's not that I'm a smartarse (though others may disagree) but I had a look with a view to joining you.

Unfortunately, I'm at the MBOF GTG at Gaydon the day before, so I won't be there this time round.

Have fun one and all though :thumb:.

Me
Howard
Will
Charles ?
Trando
Alex
Olly
Sean
BenzedUp
Mike
Brian J
Kamal
Oldmedic999
Bryan
SweetPea
*** ?
JonnyMerc
Gaz 1
Gridlock
Nick
Buccal
christopherwk

Me
Howard
Will
Charles ?
Trando
Alex
Olly
Sean
BenzedUp
Mike
Brian J
Kamal
Oldmedic999
Bryan
SweetPea
*** ?
JonnyMerc
Gaz 1
Gridlock
Nick
Buccal
christopherwk
Mike Walker

Aaagh pressed wrong button - count me in please.

Brooklands 11th December

Any more details on the meet? Time of arrival and where - car park outside main building? Lunch or not, if yes, where? Contact phone number on the day? etc. etc.
Brian E.J.:confused::confused:

Sorry about my last post, didn't read all the thread.
Yes count me in also. Brian J.

Blimey ! We aren't that organised.

Rock up at Brooklands at 12 , look for the bunch of blokes drinking overpriced coffee and looking at cars in the car park , join them.

Talk nonsense / watch C63's on the track until 1 , then form an orderly procession over to the restaurant.

Eat food , talk more nonsense

Go home.

Blimey ! We aren't that organised.

Rock up at Brooklands at 12 , look for the bunch of blokes drinking overpriced coffee and looking at cars in the car park , join them.

Talk nonsense / watch C63's on the track until 1 , then form an orderly procession over to the restaurant.

Eat food , talk more nonsense

Go home.

That's a ringer for the one I'm going to the day before, if you delete the C63's on the track :D.

A common theme.

Brooklands

OK, OK, I get it. Just because I'm A newbie. SLK Chalcedony blue, 51 reg. It would be handy if some of you could introduce yourselves as I don't know anyone yet.:thumb::thumb: Brian.

Any more Confirmations ?

I still can't confirm. It is the day I have Ruby

Charles,Sweetpea and ***, can't make it. So initially i have booked a table for 17,so a show of hands would be great.

Yep !

( contrary to the moaning tags beneath ) :rolleyes:

Guys - sorry but i am going to have to miss this. I am in Vegas on business from the 12th until Xmas eve and have promised my wife that I will take her and the boys out to lunch just in case I don't get back for Christmas Day.... Have a good time without me. I'm sure I'll catch up with you all in 2012.

Brooklands meet

OK. By the way, new reg is C2 BEJ.

Sorry, currently not certain, but aim is to come for, won't make it for lunch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom