Brooklands GTG Saturday 26th September

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

nick mercedes

MB Enthusiast
Car
Ford Expedition
Monthly brooklands meet up reminder!

Mb World Saturday 26th September

1 Koolvin 350SE (we all want to see it)

Last edited by a moderator:
No promises - Im actually booked up that day. Kiddies party

Koolvin the Klown (sic) has a certain ring about it ;)
:thumb:

I'll be in spain for that meet, should be able to make the October one! Just bought another 124, an E300D 1994 with 442k on it! I need to get the miles up :rock:

Hopefully see the SE at the end of October :D

Would love to come but am in Ipswich that day :(

I'm in Malvern on the 26th.

Weekends start to free up from October onwards so hopefully I'll make it to one before I put the hard top back on!

Touché ;)

The 210 is being sold this week I think, maybe just the 2 needed!

Although I have seen a nice......... :rolleyes:
Is not another 124 is it :rolleyes:

Nick:Sorry sorry i went off topic there mate.Sunday is best for me but i can do saturdays to,so whatever you guys decide i`ll see you there.

I quite fancy a 129 but the wallet has taken a beating so that's on hold! As always though, if the right 124 comes along there may well be another purchase!! (You know the drill) :thumb:

I could make the Saturday, but not the Sunday.

I can't make this one although I'd love too, but I'm in Prague; driving there in the 140 I might add.

If theres one in October, please give me enough notice and I'll go for sure.

Why don't we all meet up have a meander around the cars and then maybe (assuming we all get along!) take a drive out to a pub somewhere for a lunch?

I can't make this one although I'd love too, but I'm in Prague; driving there in the 140 I might add.

If theres one in October, please give me enough notice and I'll go for sure.

Why don't we all meet up have a meander around the cars and then maybe (assuming we all get along!) take a drive out to a pub somewhere for a lunch?
Every last sunday of the month,some of us meet there so 25oct.Enjoy your trip to Prague

I've never been to one before (virgin ;)) so would come down either Sat or Sun, as I can't make this one it's not a big deal but for the end of October Sunday would be good as the traffic will be easier from Nottingham :thumb:

I'm easy though!

hey all i have never been to a meet either but i can do either Sat or Sun, bit of a dumb question but im going to ask it anyway.. where is Brooklands?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom