Brooklands GTG Saturday 26th September

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Me looking very clean in that photo right there...

Looked like a nice GTG.

Some nice pictures of some very nice cars.

Thanks

Paul.

P.s. It's nice to see Dieselman is still on the scene.

Lets hope he returns to the forum. :thumb:

I'd like to thank the posters of the pictures for this GTG but the thanks button is missing on posts that contain images - but available for posts without pictures. :crazy:

This coupled with my "double and invisble thanking syndrome" is somewhat miffing!

Can anyone remedy these maladies?

TIA.

Paul.

Paul (ringway); for the Thanks button you may need to scroll screen to the right as the pics are nice & large :)

Nick; thanks, it's a nice look he has :eek: err nice shirt I mean

<mumbles> when is the next GTG..?

I thought I spotted DM there; thanks for the pics.

Who's that in the blue/white striped t

No idea who that chap in the striped shirt is (post 100)... Quite a few random people swung by to ee what the fuss was all about :)

I'd like to thank the posters of the pictures for this GTG but the thanks button is missing on posts that contain images - but available for posts without pictures. :crazy:

This coupled with my "double and invisble thanking syndrome" is somewhat miffing!

TIA.

Paul.

No idea?! you sure? can anyone else confirm please?

Paul (ringway); for the Thanks button you may need to scroll screen to the right as the pics are nice & large :)

Miss read your post.

Leigh's the one in the white shirt, I dunno who the blue shirt man is.

Next GTG end of October, either last Sat or Sun depending on who can make either day.

No idea who that chap in the striped shirt is (post 100)... Quite a few random people swung by to ee what the fuss was all about :)

No idea?! you sure? can anyone else confirm please?

Cough.. Robert is correct. :doh:

What made me think the button had disappeared was that Koolvin is the only member to thank on some of the posts containing images.

I'm still a double and invisible thanker though. :crazy:

Enough of this though and back on track with the GTG. :thumb:

A very good GTG, awesome cars, awesome weather and awesome company. I throughly enjoyed my day chatting and didn't realise where the time went! I never even got to see MB WORLD as I was only briefly inside the building for lunch and then back out again with the crew.

Out of all the cars, Peter your S500 was my fav.

:eek:

TIA.

Paul.

You may find that you need to scroll the page across to reveal the Thanks button. Caused by the pics being so big

Note to self: Read all posts before responding...

Last edited:
Thanks button present and correct for me!

Whose CLK with the racing seats and interior?. That looks cool!
Is it a 55??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom