Brooklands GTG Saturday 26th September

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
*waves*

Yep, a 55. Not much interior, if Rashman posts the pic he took of where the back seats normally are.

Great to meet everyone. Really enjoyed the day. Shame I had a disappear as it sounds like there were lots of rides given in the afternoon.

Lots of sliding going on on the MB World circuit as well - excellent!

And seeing all the lovely cars was amazing as well!

Last edited:
*waves*

Yep, a 55. Not much interior, if Rashman posts the pic he took of where the back seats normally are.

Great to meet everyone. Really enjoyed the day. Shame I had a disappear as it sounds like there were lots of rides given in the afternoon.

Lots of sliding going on on the MB World circuit as well - excellent!

And seeing all the lovely cars was amazing as well!

Wow that hardcore!..........thanks for the photos Rashman

Yes a great day was had by one and all. Many thanks for all the photo's.

It was great to meet everyone, old and new faces.Great company and conversation. There where a lot of very nice cars, lots of AMG's 55's and Rashman's 63, we where spoilt. Glad you liked the W221, the W116 and the W220 made a nice collection of S-Class's shame a W140 did not turn up, we would have had nearly a full house apart from a W126. The 116 looked great, considering it is nearly 30 years old.

Hope to see at the end of October and the Xmas GTG is a great idea.

Some more pictures

CIMG1325.jpg

CIMG1339.jpg

CIMG1352.jpg

CIMG1346.jpg

CIMG1497.jpg

CIMG1477.jpg

CIMG1569.jpg

CIMG1474.jpg

CIMG1377.jpg

CIMG1379.jpg

CIMG1382.jpg

CIMG1404.jpg

CIMG1481.jpg

CIMG1567.jpg

CIMG1550.jpg

CIMG1547.jpg

CIMG1542.jpg

CIMG1552.jpg

CIMG1539.jpg

CIMG1540.jpg

CIMG1543.jpg

CIMG1585.jpg

CIMG1577.jpg

Can't believe how quick the time went. I also took a camera with me but totally forgot to take any pics with it :eek:

The black R107 belongs to a friend of forum member 'Mercedes Cozy' and it's recently had a load of restoration work done to it IIRC. It has an airbag fitted which I think surprised some people.

Will

Looks like a good turn out. Nice to see the all the pics, thanks for sharing.

Sorry everyone but i had to leave early.I was good to see old and new faces.It was a great turn out and i hope i`ll see you next month.

Great to meet everyone on Saturday. had a nice time.

I only took a few pictures, but thought you might like this one.

Four V8's

DSCF0144.jpg

Hope the next one is just as good, as I'm going to make sure I can make it, assuming it's a Sunday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom