Brooklands GTG - Saturday 27th March - Mercedes-Benz World

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Will

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
GL63 AMG / 190E 2.5-16 / Porsche 911
Following on from this thread, it'd be a good idea to start a small list of people who are interested in coming down to MB World, Brooklands on Saturday (27/03).

I will hopefully pop down in the afternoon, but feel free to suggest a start time :thumb:

We usually meet in the main car park near the small roundabout at the front of the MB World building, close to where the Smart cars and Maybachs are located.

People interested in attending :-

1. Will

(just copy and paste your name as required :))

People interested in attending :-

1. Will
2. c240sport97 (about 2pm)

1. Will
3. Ben (Gridlock)

Tentative - other plans currently on hold but may reconstitute themselves if I get my Golf back from the workshop Friday

Last edited:
1. Will
3. Ben (Gridlock)
4. Tim29

I haven't been to a meet before but I'm only 5 minutes away so might pop down in the afternoon if that's ok?

Last edited:
1. Will
3. Ben (Gridlock)
4. Tim29
5. Adam230K

Will be there around 1pm.

Do you guys and my bosses talk to each other ?

I managed my first meet there last January, I have had to work on the day of every meeting since except this January when my C240 was off the road due to electrical problems:wallbash:

Maybe I will get to buy Wobbly that beer at the end of April.

So how many of us are there?

1. Will
3. Ben (Gridlock)
4. Tim29
5. Adam230K
6. C43AMG (Peter)

Anyone else?

See you there about 1.30

Sorry boys but i work saturdays now :eek: Have a nice time

Yep - I'll be leaving shortly, should be there for 1.30-2.00 :)

Will

I will be away so can't make my first meet, sorry

Good afternoon's chat fellas, thanks for the drive Peter.

And just to let you know C240... your CLS sounded sublime. :rock:

Yep - a nice little meet. Good to see some familar faces and nice to meet you Tim and your 2.5-16, it's a good car and drives very well :cool:

Love the new CLS55 Sean, beautiful colour combo and looks like new :)

Will

Great meet, really enjoyed myself.

Will, thanks for the kind comment was good to get a more experienced opinion on my car!

Tim

Lovely to see 2 familiar faces and 2 new ones.

I managed to kerb my o/s front wheel on the way home .. trying to get out of the way of a bus :(

Luckily doesn't look too bad.

Yes it was good to see you all and a great way to while away a few hours. Tim good to meet you and your lovely 190, Will your CLK, as usual looking pristine and Sean's CLS 55 in Disigno Mystic Blue with 11,000 miles on the clock as Will said looked like it came out of the showroom. I won't mention Adam's 540 as we made him park away from us.

See you all at the end of April.

you know .. deep down .. that you want it, you really want it :)

Yes I do... But I rang my insurers today and guess what... I'd have to pay an extra £700 (I pay annually), on top of what i'm already paying for the 540i...

C43's must have a bad reputation, coupled with the fact that I'm still a young driver. :(

Sorry guys, real life got in the way. Will endeavour to appear soon. I believe it's the petrolhead nirvana night at Ace Cafe soon, should be there.

Try elephant for a c43 quote, I'm on a 10m policy but they were cheapest by far (30, no ncb available when I started it)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom