Brooklands GTG - Sunday 27th June - Mercedes-Benz World

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'm also not going to make this one due to an impending deadline and constant laptop issues.

Have a great day

Don't forget to put the Sun block on :thumb::thumb: See you all later.

Sorry boys but i had to leave early,but i`ve had a good day.Good to see you all,new and old faces.

Hey guys.

Just a quick post for now as I've gotta clean the car down now!
lol

What a great day! :rock:

Was awesome to see you all down there. :bannana:
Bloody hot, eh!?

:thumb:

Gosh you got in quick!

Then again I saw you and Peter take off like there was no tomorrow. When you two did that I remember looking down at the speedo and seeing a bit less that what Andrew paid for his remap :O.

Good to see the cars being put to good use ;) Though I know I won't be doing that again. Well, not in the 202 at least.

Hi all you lads and lasses :thumb:who went to the gtg at brooklands great day no fantastic day thanks to you all who made it fantastic what a friendly bunch you are. great cars turned up i hope someone had a camera hope to see some on this forum, it was nice to put some faces to the usernames hope to see more of you soon:thumb:

You are funny rashman :D got to clean the car what before you put her to bed :D yes it was bloody hot, thou great day thanks

It was good to meet you too. Its a shame you couldn't stick around a little longer.

Good day today guys - great to meet new faces and to chat about things Mercedes :)

Some great cars on display - and all so clean !!!!!!! Put mine to shame - but then again I have to ship models around in mine and they leave make-up and clothes all over the place .......... so I dont get time to clean it ;)

You are funny rashman :D got to clean the car what before you put her to bed :D yes it was bloody hot, thou great day thanks

LOL!!

Hey bud,

I've actually just got in from the garage.

Spent the last 3hrs or so buffing her ass!

lol

Shiney new!

Well done to all of you for taking the time to come down.
It was great fun.

Ric, was good to see you too!
I was horrified at your stories about your car though!
I mean, forks, man???

Looking forward to seeing when you've finished sorting her out.

Cliff, great to see you, as always.
I'm glad Ashley enjoyed his birthday drive too!
He's a good lad and very likeable.

Lopes... I saw you chasing Brabus tail!
LOL

That rocket ship of yours is quick! :devil:
Bravo.
Was great to chat to you finally.
I think I may pick your brains in the future regarding ordering bits from the States.
Glad you and your bud enjoyed your AMG drives!
Sounds like you really made the most of your time out on track.
Poor AMG's. LOL
I was also most pleased to hear your verdict of the CLK63!

Palmball & Vicki - Hats off to you for making the journey.
Especially after your friday mission!
Hope you didn't burn too much Vicki! lol

C63 was looking awesome.
The work you have had done certainly sets yours apart from other C63's.
Well done, old bean.

Bryan,

Thanks very much for also taking the time.
It's great that you came down - especially being a "fresh recruit" to the forum! :rock:

I took some pics.
Give me a while to compile them and I'll post them up.

Gosh you got in quick!

Then again I saw you and Peter take off like there was no tomorrow. When you two did that I remember looking down at the speedo and seeing a bit less that what Andrew paid for his remap :O.

Good to see the cars being put to good use ;) Though I know I won't be doing that again. Well, not in the 202 at least.

LOL

Oh you saw that, did you?
LOL

Well, the others were all making noise, so I thought "I'm having a piece of that!"

...Or was it me that started making noise first? LOL

Yeah, the car gets groomed during the week, but then exercised at some point during the weekend.

Glad you made it in the end!

Few pics

Here's a few pics I took.

Wish I had taken more now!

As you can see, there was lots of tailpipery!

And Andrew....... hands off the SLS!!

LOL

Last edited:
LOL

Oh you saw that, did you?
LOL

Well, the others were all making noise, so I thought "I'm having a piece of that!"

...Or was it me that started making noise first? LOL

Yeah, the car gets groomed during the week, but then exercised at some point during the weekend.

Glad you made it in the end!

Of course I saw. Just because my cutlery magnet isn't as leggy as your machines doesn't mean that I won't catch up. It'll just take me longer lol. Still she's nippy where it matters, for me anyway. I know I'm not experienced enough to the things you guys do.

happy I made it home or happy I made it there?

My little ragamuffin isn't built for the war games you boys play. One day I hoping I might shock you with something special!

Of course I saw. Just because my cutlery magnet isn't as leggy as your machines doesn't mean that I won't catch up. It'll just take me longer lol. Still she's nippy where it matters, for me anyway. I know I'm not experienced enough to the things you guys do.

happy I made it home or happy I made it there?

My little ragamuffin isn't built for the war games you boys play. One day I hoping I might shock you with something special!

Hmm, yes. I reckon you're one of those sleeper types.

You'll turn up with a 190E with a modified 63 lump in it or something.
lol

I'm watching you, my boy.

:D

Well what can I say...without exception, a superb bunch of people! Thanks all for making it a great afternoon! I've only just got home after taking Vicki out for dinner in London (it was a very special McDonalds :eek:)...well, she was patient all day and never complains so it's a small price to pay! ;)

Rashman - Jesus!!!!!....I thought I was fussy with my car but you??....your something else! :D Mate, your car looks the business and is probably one of the best condition cars I've ever seen. You really should consider entering that in some sort of concours event - it really is that good. Thanks for meeting up with me in the morning - it made my virgin meet all the easier! :thumb: Now...USE THAT CAR!

Cliff - your Brabus is awesome....theres just something about a genuine Brabus thats so special. Now go on, let your lad have a go!! What's the worst that could happen??? :crazy:

And to everyone else....Pete, Jonny, Honey Bear, d w124 and the guy with the highly tuned E55 (sorry, just can't remember your name but I hope you remember mine to remind me about Santa Pod!) ....and anyone else that I just can't remember the name of - thanks for the good conversation and I hope to catch up with you all soon!

I'm pretty sure my attendance at future events is guaranteed :thumb:

Oh....can you believe THAT goal??!??!?!

Edit....Note to everyone next time - Vicki thinks that Brabus chip isn't costing anywhere near as much as it is!!!! ;)

Last edited:
Well:I hope i`ll see you all on the next one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom