Brooklands Meet - Sunday 13th June

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Yes, I am very aware of this :doh:

Unfortunately, I can't back out as two of the guys are coming from abroad.. one from Sweden and one from Dubai (not the US, I as previoulsy thought). They are very keen to see my car as they have only seen pictures on the forum.

So.. it seems you will have the rare opportunity to see my car wet. :) :doh:

I will be meeting my friends at the later time of 10am at Clacket Lane services and then making our wet way to Brooklands.

:thumb:

Hi buddy, sorry I can't join you but its my brothers 40th but would have been worth the drive just to see your car with water on it.... LOL.

Have a good day mate and we'll try and catch up soon.

Benjy:thumb:

Hi buddy, sorry I can't join you but its my brothers 40th but would have been worth the drive just to see your car with water on it.... LOL.

Have a good day mate and we'll try and catch up soon.

Benjy:thumb:

Henry, my boy! :rock:

Sorry I've not been in touch recently. I have quite alot on, work-wise.

Shame you can't make it tomorrow but I hope you have a great time with your bro! :thumb:

Worth the drive to see my car with water on it?!..... cheeky bugger! :rolleyes:

I'm glad that I should at least avoid rain for the journey down.

But yes, you will indeed miss a rare occurance. :D

I trust all is well with you and your 63. :thumb:

Speak to you soon.

:)

Not gonna happen for me, sorry, another time. But, your car will be wet, not believable! Must see the pics to prove that.
Kamal

Not gonna happen for me, sorry, another time. But, your car will be wet, not believable! Must see the pics to prove that.
Kamal

lol! :D More ribbings :rolleyes:

Shame you can't make it tomorrow. Would have been good to have you there. :(

As for my car being wet.... weather satelitte imagery is actually suggesting that things may fall in my favour :D.... we'll just have to see how it goes.

Pictures will be taken.

:thumb:

the only reason I am going is to see the CLK63 get a shower for the first time in years

Not sure how much time I'll have in the morning, but as it's local I'll pop by if I can :)

Will - 1x unwashed old 190E :eek: :cool:

Sorry i had to zoom off and then back, I cam back, cars were all there but couldnt find the group anywahere !

We where everywhere, sorry we missed you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom