Brooklands monthly GTG January

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

nick mercedes

MB Enthusiast
Car
Ford Expedition
Brooklands monthly GTG January 2010

Should the meet be on the last Saturday or Sunday of this month?

Assuming that the UK has thawed by then of course.

Anyone up for it?

I could do the Saturday but not the Sunday.

I could do Sunday 31st.

Haven't been to a GTG here before.

What usually happens, considering is at MB World?

Do we have a table booked at the Gullwing?:p Go out on an AMG/off-road driving experience?

I might come along if it's in the morning/early afternoon-ish.

Haven't been to a GTG here before.

What usually happens, considering is at MB World?

Do we have a table booked at the Gullwing?:p Go out on an AMG/off-road driving experience?

I might come along if it's in the morning/early afternoon-ish.

Kicks off around 11ish, general car park chatting, indoors for a look around MB world/coffee etc.

All pretty informal.

It's not too far from me.. I was going to go anyway but don't really know when..

if there is no snow then i'm down there on the 31st.

If I'm not working I'll be there.

Hi,
I,ll try to make this meet, but will depend on whether its Saturday or Sunday.
Do we know what day its gonna be yet?

If I can get the Old 190e to stop cutting out before then, I may be able to make it. Have ordered a new fuel pump relay from that "euromerc" place :thumb:

If I can get the Old 190e to stop cutting out before then, I may be able to make it. Have ordered a new fuel pump relay from that "euromerc" place :thumb:

Hi,
I,ll try to make this meet, but will depend on whether its Saturday or Sunday.
Do we know what day its gonna be yet?

I don't think a date has been decided yet, what's best for you? (helps to gauge what's best for the majority :thumb:)

I may be busy on the 31st but not sure if it's AM or PM yet, so I'll just register my interest and try and make whatever date is chosen :)

Simon - have you actually condemned the existing fuel pump relay now (ie, does it run when you bridge out the terminals?). It's such an easy test to perform and would surely save you time/hassle/money!

If it runs okay with the terminals linked out you could at least get to Brooklands and collect the new one ;)

Will

I'm tied up all day on the 31st.

I'm working too. Sorry

Saturday or Sunday?

Is this being held on the 30th or 31st?

If it's the 31st then I can make it as I'm free that day.
I might not have the S600 any more by then but I'd still like to come if possible.

Not sure what car I'll be in. I might have to make a new thread for my what I've bought now story....

Votes for Saturday
BTB 500 (Bill)

Votes for Sunday

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom