Brown S124 leather interior

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I was looking at this last night and am very tempted to bid as I love Brazil Brown. If you zoom in on the pics of the seats it looks like they may have started life as mushroom and have been recoloured as the perforated sections look a bit odd.

It's also a long way to go for me just to have look, and without seeing it in person it's impossible to tell how many small bits of trim are broken or missing. Not so much a problem with black or mushroom but finding replacement bits for Brazil brown may prove more difficult.

If the seller really does have a bid for £600 already I reckon he'd be a mug to turn it down.

Not sure about the piping, but doesn't it look too dark for brazil brown?

It looks fabulous, someone will enjoy all of it immensely one day in their car.

That went cheap,anyone here

Not me. I emailed the seller and asked for more pics, but he never sent any which i took as a bad sign. There were quite a few bits missing as well, not to mention the cost of getting the nasty piping changed, so I actually think it went for more than it was worth.

Well, he lied about the £600 offer; what else might not be as it seems?

Well, he lied about the £600 offer; what else might not be as it seems?

Give the guy a break. He's had his car written off, the insurance company won't pay out and a bunch of people who have never seen the car or spoken to the owner are whining about an auction they didn't win

Nick Froome

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom