Bruce Millar award Benz On The Green 2020 - your thoughts/suggestions please

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I will always remember his addiction to tools and tool cabinets :)

A real character, genuine enthusiast, nice to have known him. I remember speaking to him about the engine problems on his 124 and he was dedicated to that car, never gave up on it despite numerous setbacks. I wonder what ever happened to it?

The thread post I remember most from Bruce was the one about what was causing additional drippage when finishing going for a slash... :D

Sorry another senior moment . Thinking back in the fog of it .I do remember a few post ,,and words of disagreement .And yes i am on the wrong forum .

Hi all, apologies if it's a bit freaky getting a notification from this account, this is Molly writing. I decided to log back in today and stumbled across this thread, had a good laugh at all of the suggestions 😄. It's lovely to see that people are still remembering my dad and commenting on the thread I made after his passing. I hope I'll be able to make it to a Benz on the Green event sometime, with my dad there in spirit. Thanks all for the messages of condolence, they have all been read and greatly appreciated. Best

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom