Bruntingthorpe DVD

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

scotth_uk

MB Enthusiast
Car
Renault
Hi All,

Managed to complete the master MPEG for the DVD today. Just adding a little bit of sound here and there and will be ready by the weekend.

:bannana:

You have my work address from last time or do you want it again?

If you could also stick a DVD with any raw footage from the 350z in with mine, Gary would really appreciate it.

Graham,

I have your address, and will be including raw footage for Gary!

Scott, can i pm you my address over ?

How much do i owe you for this cinematic gem ?

scotth_uk said:
Graham,

I have your address, and will be including raw footage for Gary!

Top Stuff!! Can't Wait :D

Even with P4-3.0Ghz goodness and super fast memory/disk this MPEG migration is taking aaaaaaaaagggggggggggggeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss.

Might quickly whip together a bloopers/swearing/silly bit for the menu as well. Also going to make a music backed photograph slideshow too.

Looks like it will be finished early tomorrow morning now. I'll see if I can get some more blanks today.

This DVD sounds amazing....can't wait to see it :)

All good except that the movie is over 1:40, so will have to reduce the quality or chop some out. There's a bit of something for everyone, so I am not too keen to cut anything out.

Gave up on doing the 'pieces to camera' as the weather has been terrible. :-(

GRR!

Legend !! Soooooo eager to see it !

did you get my PM Scott ?

All PMs received - just been too busy to reply. All will be good. ;-)

Are we happy for some light swearing to be included - or shall I make those bits extras? Having issues bleeping at the moment, as I have to listen to the whole thing!

I would love a copy of the DVD too, please :)

I managed to get my hands on a box of 25 DVD-R 8X discs yesterday for £6.00. Bargain! Looks like I'll be burning them all!

scotth_uk said:
Are we happy for some light swearing to be included - or shall I make those bits extras? Having issues bleeping at the moment, as I have to listen to the whole thing!

I think we have all heard it before, leave it in!

If there's any spare after those that were there have got theirs I'd love one - swearing and all :D Let me now if there is and how much :D

I would also like one if there are any left mate please. ;)

I will PM my address.

I realised today that I actually have footage of my second top speed run to put in, but don't have a firewire card at present. Will arrange one later today, and edit in the extras. Might have to lop out one or two other laps elsewhere as the file is already over the size of the DVD format!

Scott, any chance of sending one my way too?

Sure - bought a pack of 25 DVDs so everyone can have one. :)

Just PM addresses.

Also for everyone who PMed me for a copy of the previous DVDs I will also arrange around the same time.

I might get everyone to paypal me £2 to cover the postage and the mailers. Is that ok?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom