Brush.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
T

tanuie

Can anyone recommend a decent convertible soft top brush, someone had a bonfire close to us and the ash that was on my soft top was a pita to get off, also the bird cr*p is a problem as well, the car lives outside so this doesn't help.

A clothes brush or a shoe brush is a good start...

A clothes brush or a shoe brush is a good start...

Have used a clothes brush, i wondered if there was anything with harder bristles, the clothes brush seems not very good at removing all the bit's an pieces that get on the soft top.

Water blaster at a bit of a distance and before the nutters tell me don't, I have, I do and I will continue to do it because - I know what I'm doing. :):)

You might to try a vacuum cleaner and a clothes brush then the water blaster...

Take a look at the Vikan brushes, I got a great wheel brush from the range!
It is soft and serious quality, I don't think I will buy another as it is really well made and will last for years!
I got mine off eBay for £5 delivered free

Vikan professional slim brush stiff bristles £4.85, amazing range, made in Switzerland.
Top solid quality!
Vikan.com

Last edited:
You want the Vikan " Red " nail brush for your soft top, cost around £4.

Which brush did you go for in the end, how have you found it?

A Hint of "Simple Green" will help before you start.. its a natural degreaser and can be used for many, and I mean MANY applications ..I've even used it to clean upholstery & manky carpets after a hard winter...

Home

P.S was also used to disperse oil on the Exxon Valdez...

Any other cleaning product recommendations for a soft top?

Any other cleaning product recommendations for a soft top?

Hi, i use Autoglym cleaner and waterproofer, this seems to work well, cost's about £20.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom