Brussels attacked.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
scary thing is there are hundreds if not thousands of crazies (you know who i mean) in the UK.

9/11 = government .. 7/11 = government .. Paris = government ... Brussels = ? (Can u guess the answer) don't let their propaganda of fear blind you from the reality of what's really going on ‪#‎GovernmentBodiesAreMurderersInSuits‬ ‪#‎CorruptSystem‬ ‪#‎Scum‬ ‪#‎FearOfTheUnknown‬ ‪#‎OpperationMockingBird‬ ✊

I have a sneaky feeling that if you continue like this you will get yourself banned from this site.

Which will sit well with your conspiracy theory that the government runs everything and controls everything (including this forum).

Good Luck with the rest of your life...

9/11 = government .. 7/11 = government .. Paris = government ... Brussels = ? (Can u guess the answer) don't let their propaganda of fear blind you from the reality of what's really going on ‪#‎GovernmentBodiesAreMurderersInSuits‬ ‪#‎CorruptSystem‬ ‪#‎Scum‬ ‪#‎FearOfTheUnknown‬ ‪#‎OpperationMockingBird‬ ✊

Is your username Jaggafeen on another forum by chance? :rolleyes:

I do apologise my thus far unpleasant experience on here affects you so much. I stopped being mr nice when I started to see the atmosphere for what it is. ;)

We got to post two on M3 forum before it was locked so we are doing well.

Last edited:
Also worth noting that all this strengthens a certain republican candidates arm...

Also worth noting that all this strengthens a certain republican candidates arm...

9/11 helped President Bush convince the American people that US troops should go to war in the Middle East.

I wonder if Paris/Brussels will help EU government convince their own peoples that European troops should go to war in the Middle East again...?

I'm out.

I'll let you sit here being the PC preacher and pretending all is ok.

This thread is going nowhere really is it. This forum does make me chuckle.

:doh:

I've plenty of understanding but I don't intend upsetting the self important brigade on here who are never wrong ;)

I do apologise my thus far unpleasant experience on here affects you so much. I stopped being mr nice when I started to see the atmosphere for what it is. ;)

We got to post two on M3 forum before it was locked so we are doing well.

You do bring a child like quality to the proceedings young Stu pot...

And life goes on,the shocking thing about such incidents is the fact we are getting desensitised towards these atrocities,and argue like children over the loss of human life and give bizarre reasons for such crimes...sad,my heart felt sympathy goes out to the
victims and those affected.

Last edited:

Can't wait for Trump & Putin to be sat with their fingers on their respective nuclear triggers waiting for the other to back down.

With IS and world recession the world is lurching so far to the right it risks falling out of its galaxy.

The apparent stability of the current/previous world-order is now being questioned... disenfranchised groups are threatening to bring-about anarchy in a bid to do away with the traditional super-powers' hegemony, and feeding on their desire to carve a piece of the world for themselves.

Religion is an important tool for them, as it helps mobilises the masses for their cause... paraphrasing on Karl Marx.

But ultimately it is the age-old desire for power: political, military, geographical... religion has never been the cause, or part of the end-game, for those masterminding ISIS' expansion. Just an extremely powerfully and highly motivating tool.

I suspect Al-Baghdadi sees himself as a modern day Salah-A-Din (saladin), or Genghis Khan, or Osman.....

You Philistines... :D

I meant him:

220px-Osman_Gazi.jpg

Osman Gazi, aka Osman I, founder of the Ottoman Empire.

If you have a spare hour and a half, may I suggest this:

[YOUTUBE]uIBO-meEtC8[/YOUTUBE]

markjay said:
You Philistines... :D I meant him: Osman Gazi, aka Osman I, founder of the Ottoman Empire.

I thought an Ottaman was a wooden box you have in your bedroom to put your clothes on.

Signed

A Right Spiesser.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom