Brutus For Sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Adam Bell

Car
E55 AMG (Brutus) , BMW E46 325CI
Hi,

i am changing jobs and some other personal issues means Brutus is up for sale.

we all know this car and the work Nav put in to it.

I have changed the Pulley and that is it because of all the work that went into it before.

Price wise i have listed it on Ebay at 10K but would like it come to a forum member first and would be happy to look at an offer on here.

Her is the link to the add to save me writing it all out again.

mercedes e55 amg w211 | eBay

Thank you

Hi i thought i would copy the advert over here for other users:

I am selling the car after moving jobs and for personal reason but it will be very missed.

This car has had thousands spent on a full restoration by the previous owner who was on the AMG forum and documented a 36 page thread on all the work that has been carried out with all paperwork to back it up.

looking over the paperwork when i got it we reckon around 7-8K has been spent on this car in the last 3 years alone.

The Car:

E55 AMG with 124K miles on the clock. it had 115K when i purchased the car and have used it as my daily ever since covering almost 10K miles in 8 months of ownership.

The car has:

Dynamic heated and cooled seating
Massage front seats
rear electric blind and manual rear side blinds all working
electric headrests front and rear
updated radio with sat nav
multi disc cd player
distronic cruise control which picks up the car in front and will brake to keep a safe distance. please note this isn't distronic + like the new cars
factory tinted glass
climate control front and rear
plus loads more

MOT is being done as of the 27th of this month so will come with a fresh MOT for the new owner

Full service history plus extensive paperwork of all the work that has been done

Modifications:

The car has got an uprated Eurocharged pulley 83mm from the states. the last one needed changing so i went for the best i could get

Belt wrap kit to avoid slippage under load

uprated cooling system including intercooler

has had 1 of the CATS removed

Pipercross rear box and X pipe. the car is quite loud but is quiet on a motorway run. the sound of the car when pushed is amazing

gearbox has had the TCU map done

engine has been mapped (no paperwork) and is running at around 560-570BHP and 600 and something ftlb of torque. i have driven alongside cars with this spec and it keeps up easy.

Recent works in the last 2 years:

New engine mounts
new air struts front and rear
new suspension pump
all new arch liners
new batteries inc AUX
4 front lower arms
new bonnet rubbers
new AMG wheels in very very good conditions and with good tyres
new diff mounts
new prop shaft mounts
new upper wishbones
new carbon filters
all new badges
discs and pads on front are a year old and in great condition
new trans oil pan and filter
new ignition leads
new amg centre caps for the wheels
new windscreen
new radiator and fluids
new oil cooler
rear discs and pads
new heater valves
new bumper chrome strip
new rear stabiliser links
4 new brake hoses and fluids
all new subframe bushes front and rear
new tensioner pulley

oil has been changed more than services required including the supercharger oils

the list above doesn't cover half of what work has been done but i have all the paperwork to back it up

now some of the snags just so i am up front and honest:

Handbrake release lever spring has come off (going to see if the garage can sort tomorrow) but still works properly

lower side plastic trim on drivers seat needs replacing due to a broken clip

Engine cover badge missing and slightly damaged

The main snag is a small dent in the bonnet that is hard to photo, it was dented upward after an issue with the old pulley. i have used the correct touch up pen but it needs this to make the car flawless.

i have been quoted 300 pounds to fix and would do it but need to sell the car and other issues mean i have no time to sort it.

don't let this put you off what is the best E55 around and not like most on the market today.

please come and view the car and see for yourself how good it is

i will test drive the car with buyers in the passenger seat unless full price is given up front first. had bad experiences before sorry.

i am not looking for any PX sorry

please contact me on 07772920262 via watts app and i will call you back or text. i can also provide more pics upon request

feel free to message regarding price. cash on collection or bankers draft that will be paid in same day before car goes

Thank you

MOT was carried out today and the lower ball joint needed doing so i had this done. now comes with a complete years MOT

I am open to offers as i need it to go this month.

Also if anyone knows of any E55 breaking i would happy to get a new engine cover and lower seat plastic trim

Price now dropped to 9500 but will accept sensible offers

Ebay price now 9350 ono

Dropped to 9K on ebay now but with offers. need to pay my old company back so it needs to go

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom