Brutus is back...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Still a nice car that one, forum car I think, I remember when the previous owner had it.

Still a nice car that one, forum car I think, I remember when the previous owner had it.

It does state in the ad that it was previously owned by a MBOC member which made me think it was yours Gav, even though it also mentioned it was standard (which I know yours wasn't) but thought it may have been reverted back to stock.
Was yours not offered up recently??

No I think owner of Brutus changed his mind, he was doing loads of miles.

Wish I had that engine n box in my estate Adam , hope his looking after you :)

That was one Ballistic E55 lol
Yeah, he still packs a punch 👊
I think he could do with a tune though - when you out your foot down, there is often a bit of a splutter and jerk before the power comes on in droves.
Anyone else experience something like this?
And any recommendations for a tuner down south (I’m in Surrey) would be gratefully received! 👍

I wonder if the Pumps are getting tired., I had that on my old e55

Yeah, he still packs a punch 👊
I think he could do with a tune though - when you out your foot down, there is often a bit of a splutter and jerk before the power comes on in droves.
Anyone else experience something like this?
And any recommendations for a tuner down south (I’m in Surrey) would be gratefully received! 👍
Never used them but from what I’ve read... anything AMG it’s MSL Birmingham you want... get on the M40 ;)

I wonder if the Pumps are getting tired., I had that on my old e55
Sorry if it’s a dull question... pls can you explain what you mean by ‘the pumps’ and how they might be ‘getting tired’?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom