Brutus the e55k, and Zymol Carbon

merc85

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
s211 e55k
Gave Brutus and Wash down with Ph neutral Body wash from AG, Then used the Zymol HD cleanse followed by a coat of Zymol Carbon wax.

One thing i do love is the Colour Melantie black:thumb:

Last edited:

french

MB Enthusiast
Car
Audi TT RS 2.5 , Zanussi Wd12: - LG Combi Multiwave - Swan 9 slice toaster with removable crumb tray
Wow!

....mental note, never park mine next to Brutus at any meet...

OP
OP
merc85

merc85

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
s211 e55k
Are you going to Benz on the Green French? Brutus and myself should be there, would be nice to meet :)

french

MB Enthusiast
Car
Audi TT RS 2.5 , Zanussi Wd12: - LG Combi Multiwave - Swan 9 slice toaster with removable crumb tray
Not now...only kidding Gavin, no but hope you have a good time.:D

JohnRutter

Car
C63 AMG V8 Wagon, Jeep V8, Manta V8, V6 Stratos Replica
Great finish.

As you clearly enjoy doing that so much, you could always sort out my car for me too ;-)

kam09

Car
E350cdi coupe sport obs black
merc85 said:
Gave Brutus and Wash down with Ph neutral Body wash from AG, Then used the Zymol HD cleanse followed by a coat of Zymol Carbon wax. One thing i do love is the Colour Melantie black:thumb:
Awesome finish, what kind of technique did you use to apply carbon? I know zymol advise a very fussy method on their website for applying their waxes!

OP
OP
merc85

merc85

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
s211 e55k
Awesome finish, what kind of technique did you use to apply carbon? I know zymol advise a very fussy method on their website for applying their waxes!
Hd cleanse 1st using straight strokes with a round applicator then buff off after 20 seconds, I did this by hand.

Then With the Carbon wax which has been refrigerated "pleased the wife" lol, Minimal amount applied with foam pad supplied, again straight strokes then buffed off with one of my Buffing Micro fibres cloths.

Doesn't leave any residue that i noticed nor greasy swirls.

Gazi

Car
cl500
Gleaming ⚡

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom