Brutus the e55k, and Zymol Carbon

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

merc85

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
CLK 500
Gave Brutus and Wash down with Ph neutral Body wash from AG, Then used the Zymol HD cleanse followed by a coat of Zymol Carbon wax.

P1010067.jpg

P1010058.jpg

P1010065.jpg

P1010061.jpg

P1010064.jpg

One thing i do love is the Colour Melantie black:thumb:

Last edited:
Wow!

....mental note, never park mine next to Brutus at any meet...

Are you going to Benz on the Green French? Brutus and myself should be there, would be nice to meet :)

Not now...only kidding Gavin, no but hope you have a good time.:D

Great finish.

As you clearly enjoy doing that so much, you could always sort out my car for me too ;-)

merc85 said:
Gave Brutus and Wash down with Ph neutral Body wash from AG, Then used the Zymol HD cleanse followed by a coat of Zymol Carbon wax. One thing i do love is the Colour Melantie black:thumb:
Awesome finish, what kind of technique did you use to apply carbon? I know zymol advise a very fussy method on their website for applying their waxes!

Awesome finish, what kind of technique did you use to apply carbon? I know zymol advise a very fussy method on their website for applying their waxes!

Hd cleanse 1st using straight strokes with a round applicator then buff off after 20 seconds, I did this by hand.

Then With the Carbon wax which has been refrigerated "pleased the wife" lol, Minimal amount applied with foam pad supplied, again straight strokes then buffed off with one of my Buffing Micro fibres cloths.

Doesn't leave any residue that i noticed nor greasy swirls.

Gleaming ⚡

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom