Brutus w211 e55k Warning Pic Heavy

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

merc85

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
CLK 500
Took some upto date pics of Brutus, Finished with Zymol Carbon Wax

P1010029.jpg

P1010033.jpg

P1010034.jpg

P1010035.jpg

P1010042.jpg

P1010044.jpg

P1010046.jpg

P1010050.jpg

That is so immaculate :bannana:

It always amazes me how some of you guys have the patience to get to this level of zero tolerance detailing. I just don't have it in me as much as I wish I could

Looking at all these E55's is starting to make me consider a change from diesel back to petrol. I miss driving a V8 supercharged car, had a v8 XJR a few years ago. Maybe at 70 I should be thinking of something smaller and slower, but then you only live once and I still have all my faculties , lol

Great looking at that mate and awesome condition. :)

I've seen how you look after your cars buddy, So i really do appreciate your kind words :)

Brutus is in great shape no rust anywhere, Not bad a for a early 2002 example hey :rock:

The engine bay, wonderful, is what makes detailing the finishing touch

The engine bay, wonderful, is what makes detailing the finishing touch

Thankyou Sir, i wanted to keep the whole car looking stock, You wouldn't believe all the mods that have been done by just looking at it,:devil:

Mind you ive recently had my drive way widen and im getting dusty foot prints in the car and dust blowing under the garage door:doh: lol

Looks lovely and is a credit to you.

If it were mine I would stick some standard wheels on it, but that's just me.

Keep up the good work!

Nice photos of a great looking car. Credit to the owner who should soon be putting his hand in his pocket again and buying something else for the beast:D

Wow looks amazing. A car that deserves "the accolade of the envious glance" a line a Mercedes used in a advert years ago.

Would you like to detail my car haha :D

I've seen how you look after your cars buddy, So i really do appreciate your kind words :)

Brutus is in great shape no rust anywhere, Not bad a for a early 2002 example hey :rock:

Mad to think it's 15 years old. I'm sure that would fool a lot of people who'd guess it was far younger. :)

Looks superb Gav. Where do you get the time!? :thumb: kids and work i am buried.

Smart320 said:
Looking at all these E55's is starting to make me consider a change from diesel back to petrol. I miss driving a V8 supercharged car, had a v8 XJR a few years ago. Maybe at 70 I should be thinking of something smaller and slower, but then you only live once and I still have all my faculties , lol

My old man is 73 and still rides his triumph rocket 3 and is thinking of supercharging it..... all about perspective! Get yourself a V8!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom