Brutus w211 e55k Warning Pic Heavy

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Alex225 said:
Mad to think it's 15 years old. I'm sure that would fool a lot of people who'd guess it was far younger. :)

When people see a car as clean as this, they often don't relate the design to the age of the car. Most people would assume it's only a couple of years old at best.

I look at that engine bay and then look at mine which also has the disadvantage of the orange oil seal having gone on the turbo and weep,my engine bay is beyond help,still great to see your beast in such great shape Gavin

A good E55 does hold it's age really well, you should be very pleased with yourself.

I look at that engine bay and then look at mine which also has the disadvantage of the orange oil seal having gone on the turbo and weep,my engine bay is beyond help,still great to see your beast in such great shape Gavin

It's never beyond Help buddy, I'd love a w221 cracking looking cars!

I have disagree with these comments Gav, I think you need to try harder, I guess its ok but a little more attention to detail wouldn't go amiss.

:D

Abb,

Pmsl, ok you may have a point, I did leave a few stones in the tread of the front Tyres, And tbh since changing the fronts to Goodyear F1's its even worse as the grooves are that bit wider than the Nankangs lol:D

Lovely I wanted a black 211 but decided after owning a black honda accord type r before hand I went to the trouble of repainting the whole thing championship white because I hated not being able to make it look as shiny as it should be so my hat goes off to you for keeping that colour in that condition my friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom