BT Streaming broken on iPhone 4S with Audio 20 single CD after iOs 7 update

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rctaylor1966

Car
R172 SLK AMG Sport (2016)
I all,

I upgraded my iPhone 4S at the weekend and ever since it wont stream, sometimes it works for a minute or two then screen shows device as paused, pressing play on Audio 20 screen doesnt start it again. Seems Apple have surpassed themselg again and broken another feature that worked fine before

Have tried deleting the connection and re-authorising but no joy Arghhhhh

I think I am going to change to a supported Android phone as they seem to break more than they fix with each update.

Its a shame really as if music streaming and the previous issue they broke i.e. Sms reading and display on screen was working I would be very happy

Being a bit of a technophobe, I haven't dared to upgrade my iPhone 4s with the new software. From what I've read, it appears to be the right decision, it does all I want it to already.

Rctaylor1966 said:
I all, I upgraded my iPhone 4S at the weekend and ever since it wont stream, sometimes it works for a minute or two then screen shows device as paused, pressing play on Audio 20 screen doesnt start it again. Seems Apple have surpassed themselg again and broken another feature that worked fine before Have tried deleting the connection and re-authorising but no joy Arghhhhh I think I am going to change to a supported Android phone as they seem to break more than they fix with each update. Its a shame really as if music streaming and the previous issue they broke i.e. Sms reading and display on screen was working I would be very happy

Managed to resolve it and BT Streaming is working fine as before. Used the following steps

1 Forget the BT Profile in phone
2. Power the phone off and on again
3 Put key in ignition and turn on to start radio
4. De-authorise phone in Car
5. Turn off ignition and remove key
6. Turn on car ignition and Authorise the Phone

Seems just removing Bluetooth settings is NOT enough, both devices need powering off and on again :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom