BT telephone issues with Audio 20

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

clkman

Car
2010 E250 CDi
Hi,

I've just got my W212 and I'm trying to get the telephone to work properly. I've paired the phone to the Audio 20 and it regonises the phone but when I try to make a call, the phone dials but no dialing tone comes through the car speakers.
I am using an old Seimens S55 phone so don't know if its a setting in the Audio 20 or the phone or is there different versions of bluetooth?

Has anybody got any advice please.

Hi,

I've just got my W212 and I'm trying to get the telephone to work properly. I've paired the phone to the Audio 20 and it regonises the phone but when I try to make a call, the phone dials but no dialing tone comes through the car speakers.
I am using an old Seimens S55 phone so don't know if its a setting in the Audio 20 or the phone or is there different versions of bluetooth?

Has anybody got any advice please.

Do you know if it just an issue with audio at your side? Try calling someone you know to test it. Have you tried to tune up audio volume while attempting the call?

Hi,

I believe the problem lies with the phone, I just tried a friends phone and that works OK. It looks like I'll have to dig out the instructions and dive into them.

Thanks for the reply.

Whenever I went from a wired in SE k800i to a Bluetooth module, I could get everything to work OK except I couldn't hear any thing at all.
I had bought a Viseeo BT kit from Ebay. I had to upgrade the firmware in the Viseeo and it has been fine ever since.

What make is your bluetooth kit.

What make is your bluetooth kit.

I believe the OP is referring to the Audio 20 head unit and its integrated BT HF support.

Yes I am refering to the headunit with intergrated BT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom