BTOpenzone and BTFON

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
has anybody ever connected to a FON or OPENZONE hot spot outside there home?. i have never been able to find any.

I joined fon a few years ago before the bt fon service started, to enable internet while in holland It works well. Intrestinglyin the whole time greater than 3 years,nobody has connected to my fon spot.

I joined fon a few years ago before the bt fon service started, to enable internet while in holland It works well. Intrestinglyin the whole time greater than 3 years,nobody has connected to my fon spot.

How would you know?

How would you know?

While looking for ways to disable openzone on my hub I came across a status window that tells you if someone is connected to your hub. Will have to see if I can find that link again.

I have just switched to BT from AOL and I have noticed a gain in speed - BUT the question is as I am just getting around 1mb and BTFON and openzone allows someone else to use my connection upto 512kb am I slowing up my connection? If so I will turn it off - I can always opt back in if going away etc..

Bump...for the techy Whizzes .. :D

While looking for ways to disable openzone on my hub I came across a status window that tells you if someone is connected to your hub. Will have to see if I can find that link again.

Its in the hub under settings - I found a few connected so put the first 6 letters of the MAC address into this MAC_Find: Vendor/Ethernet/Bluetooth MAC Address Lookup and Search and found out they are my canon printer, my sony PS3 and my apple...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom