Bubbles appearing on three wheels

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

FiftyCent

As stated on my last post, I have noticed some bubbles on my new Approved Used Mercedes C180K, that I only bought last month from Mercedes Benz UK.

I am now in the process of claiming these to be fixed by Mercedes Benz Cyprus. Hope that there are not any safety issues involved, just cosmetic.

Here are the photos:

Attachments

• Photo-0235.jpg
    Photo-0235.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 78
  • Photo-0236.jpg
    Photo-0236.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 77
  • Photo-0237.jpg
    Photo-0237.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 77
I think they are the same as mine. Could I get it repaired or replaced? Like hell. Techy said, that looks like stones have hit as there are little chips in the paint.

They look just like mine did - replaced with no question. Wheels were about 9 months old iirc.

I think they are the same as mine. Could I get it repaired or replaced? Like hell. Techy said, that looks like stones have hit as there are little chips in the paint.
No, maybe you didnt see them properly. These are bubbles forming underneath the paint.!

Mine look like bubbles from under the paint, but there are little chips too. What I actually meant, was your wheels like the same style as mine.

Mine look like bubbles from under the paint, but there are little chips too. What I actually meant, was your wheels like the same style as mine.

Yeah, mine do have some, they dont really bother me. What is worrying though, is the bubbles, and what is under them. Could these be a cause of concern? Is there a recall of some sort for these alloys?

if the wheels are within the manufacturers warranty they will replace them free ..... see my thread and Pammy's were replace too

Sorry, I was expecting to see Micheal Jackson's monkey on a tricycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom