Bug Poop

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Baron_Samedi

MB Enthusiast
Car
CLK200K
How the heck am I supposed to remove the wee spots of bug doings that spot the silver shininess that is better known as wheezy?

The flipping things are all over and a real chore to dislodge.

Is there a product I can use to loosen the stuff as rubbing with car wash solution is a sure way to swirl the paint :mad:

once clean ensure the car has a good coat of wax and that will help the little bug(gers) slide off :)

Hehe, they doo doo seem attracted to silver :eek:

Should have bought a black car... wouldn't look quite so obvious!

Hey, a CLK is too slippery to attract bug guts! :thumb:

These things look like tar spots... but I never saw tar spots on the rear window (amongst other places) area of a car before so I presume the blighters are basking and pooing on my pride and joy :D rather than a tarry spray....

Baby wipes work too!!!

Kate
Make sure you use the most basic no-nonsense type of baby wipes that have not been "enriched" with oils, creams or lotions as these will leave a residue after wiping!

I seem to have purple berry juice dots all over mine and its a sod to get off clay bar did mine took some work mind you, i think i might try some of the baby wipes.

Lynall

:D gonna try that as well, the stinking flies have been using my car as a convenience yet again!

How the heck am I supposed to remove the wee spots of bug doings that spot the silver shininess that is better known as wheezy?

The flipping things are all over and a real chore to dislodge.

Is there a product I can use to loosen the stuff as rubbing with car wash solution is a sure way to swirl the paint :mad:

WD40 will do the trick!

Russ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom