Build Dates

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

1sttimer

Car
C63 Estate
How long have people had to wait to get a build date for a C63? I ordered mine in early August and have not yet been given a date. Is this normal?

Did you pay cash? Is the salesman on holiday in Barbados?

Sorry miss read the title as Blind dates, got all excited as I am King at failing those !!

Ordered a 507 edition saloon on the 10th August
Estimated arrival was late September
Had a confirmed build date of 2nd October so car should come in early November
If it takes any longer the order will be canceled and I will wait for a new M3 saloon

I ordered mine in June and still don't have a confirmed build date and any estimated dates I received changed at least 3 times so I think your pretty lucky there, as for cancelling and ordering an M3 won't that mean you waiting even longer?

M3 is due in May.....so not so far away. I drove the new B3 Alpina Bi-turbo and thought it was great but needed a little more edge...the M3 should deliver this....that said I am keen to have the last naturally aspirated V8....

I had the 335 remapped was impressive but I needed a change so decided the 507 would be that. I think your wait will be worth it and then if you still fancy an M3 wait for the facelift but as you say the last of the NA V8s is a positive

Car is built and has left the factory. Due at Zeebrugge next week so with the dealer at the end of the month....will wait.

Are you talking about build dates for ed. 507 or standard model? When I enquired for lead time on C63 coupe I heard 2-3 months and I read here that some people got their cars earlier than expected.

I missed the boat with cheap deals so now I'm not in a hurry, don't want to order too early and get a new car before a new plate in March. Also hoping that maybe good deals will be back in next quarter.

Generally fitted with dab radio and very little else....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom