Builder recommendations - South Cornwall

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

timk

Car
VW Passat Alltrack, E39 BMW M5, Mercedes C55 AMG Wagon
Following the floods last week, now looking for a good builder to rip out the ground floor of a holiday cottage near Mevagissey, and start again.
Any Cornish members on here have experience of good builders in the area? I Googled the builders who the insurance company have nominated, and came up with some very concerning reviews, so now looking for alternatives.

Sorry to hear that. My parents used a very good builder (West rather than South Cornwall though) - I'll see if they have his details and whether he is available at pres (he is one of my mother's bridge partners!).

My father lives in Cornwall (Par) and works in the Mevagissey area frequently. He's a good hard working carpenter with decent prices. So I could give you details if you think you might need his services?

Just make sure, whoever you give the job to, it is that person doing it - not one of their men.

Sorry to hear that. My parents used a very good builder (West rather than South Cornwall though) - I'll see if they have his details and whether he is available at pres (he is one of my mother's bridge partners!).

Thanks - if you have a name and number then please PM me, may be worth a try.

Tim - sent you a pm with contact details. Needless to say my geography was wrong, he is in East Cornwall, not too far away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom