Building fell down.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dieselman

Banned
Car
Peugeot 403 Convertible
I went to Costco today and next door the old units industrial units have been cleared, with the exception of one large warehouse unit. This unit is about 300 feet square, or larger and tall. iirc, it was used as a bus garage for DD buses by Arriva.

The side walls have been knocked down leaving both gable walls supporting the metal roof.
It's been a bit windy recently and it was raining as I was loading the car, when suddenly there was a great rumbling noise...and the unit collapsed in a cloud of dust...

I think they wanted it down...

Yup never knew there were Double Diamond buses. But they did work wonders.

70's flashback:

Double-Diamond-Burton-Pale-Ale-Cans-Flat-Tops-10-12oz-Allied-Breweries-UK-Ltd_49738-1.jpg

Sounds like they saved a bit on demolition costs then, hopefully nobody was hurt.

In order to maintain my good relationship with Mr Dieselman, I have a question

Interesting as the story may be, how is it related to motoring world and/or Mercedes itself?

Last edited:
Yup never knew there were Double Diamond buses. But they did work wonders.

Somehow, I don't think most of us immediately think of Double Diamond when faced with DD.......usually something much more fun :D

It was a bus garage.

Nice try. ;)

Other threads from just the first page of the General board for you to ask the same question of...but didn't.

http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/general-discussion/159298-recommend-courier.html

http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/general-discussion/159189-rush.html

Would you say there is a trend within the motoring section, where proportional, large number of threads are off topic?
Should we maybe generate a statistic illustrating this occurrence?

Personally, I would be much more inclined to see some evidence regarding DD you mentioned earlier...much easier on the eyes :devil:

Take a break.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom