Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pottsy69

Car
cls
I have just bought a CLS....and I love it:bannana:!
Anyway, time to spend money on....cupholders, new bluetooth interface and satnav updates. I need some advice folks before I start wasting money:

1.The cupholder will come off ebay...£40..is this a good price for the folding one that sits in the cubby hole behind the gear lever or do you have alternative sources that work out far cheaper (short of walking around a scrap yard!)?

2.The car has a MB phone prewire with old motorola phone holder in the centre arm rest box and the command radio has blue tooth settings...I was planning on replacing this with with a Viseeo MB-3 or MB-4 so that I can use with my samsung galaxy note phone and retain full command functionality.....is this solution a good choice??? Will it alow me to stream music from the phone into the command radio box via bluetooth?

3.My satnav has the dvd in the boot and the disc says version 4.1 on it.....I see that we are up to version 13.....Do I need to buy the new disc through MB dealers.....I can get a version 12 off ebay for peanuts....but must I get a firmware update for the hardware before this new ver 12 or 13 will work and if I need the firmware, do I have to go through a MB dealer to get it? My command is the version without the built in hard drive.

Cheers in advance.

Try the main dealers for the cupholder....may be cheaper.

I tend to Jam me Maccy Dees Coffee in the square flip up container behind the gear stick!

Anyone gota a piccy of these mythical Cupholders in action?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom