Bullies on Internet discussion forums

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He wasn't banned as a Moderator, only as a member.

I beg to differ.

Maybe Admin would like to clarify that point.

If you recall correctly, He had taken a breather from this forum to let things cool down, but a number of other members wouldn't leave things alone and continued to bait and bully him.
When he returned looking for information on 7G gearboxes, he was pretty unhappy to find the slagging off and baiting had still been continuing, so loosed off a bit.

Will.

That is totally wrong and you know it.

He went gung-ho about banning threats and was called to task about abusive posts by a member whom he was noted as friendly with. I know this as I was the one who brought him bang to rights on it.

I'm sure there are many other members who remember this thread.

Forum admin appointed a fox to guard the henhouse and it back-fired on them - despite being warned by others by PM about this.

He's gone elsewhere and spouted his venom in doing so - even to this day. I recall recent PH activity and banned posts supporting this.

Just leave it .....

Last edited:
He was a temp moderator. When his tenure ended, he was a member again...then he was banned.

His title was moderator and he was given a section to moderate.

His tenure might have been on probation but that's totally different and a point never made clear to the members.

d w124 said:
And he got banned why exactly!!!!!Let`s not start Bruce

If you really need to ask then I hope you never have to deal with those less fortunate than us through no fault of their own.

His attempts to continually mock and abuse displayed a lack of intellect on a massive scale. Or maybe you missed that.

Now lets move on to his Facebook abuse of this forum. Or would you rather we focus in on his Pistonheads abuse of the forum.

No not enough let's take a look at his safe driving skills. A fine example to all.

Now. Shall I continue. Or is the penny starting to drop?

Oh nearly forgot. Whilst being a mod he forwarded emails to some of his chums to allow them to have inside info on complaints. This resulted in these poor souls then cutting and pasting the complaint mails in a pathetic attempt to look nearly smart.

A class act he was. Hilariously funny culminating in his public meltdown on here. Sad to see. But hey Ho.

Let me know if you need anymore clues.

If you really need to ask then I hope you never have to deal with those less fortunate than us through no fault of their own.

His attempts to continually mock and abuse displayed a lack of intellect on a massive scale. Or maybe you missed that.

Now lets move on to his Facebook abuse of this forum. Or would you rather we focus in on his Pistonheads abuse of the forum.

No not enough let's take a look at his safe driving skills. A fine example to all.

Now. Shall I continue. Or is the penny starting to drop?

Bruce,I did say let`s not start but since you`re wanting I`ll give you my answer
Yes Steve did come a bit childish and was a not a moderator material but (don`t know if you meet him in person) that`s what he was in real life
Hence why he got abused as by some as they knew what`s coming

Is better be straight who you are behind the keyboard as well as in real life than a $hit stirring xxucker,don`t you think

That`s my view anyway

Yes Steve did come a bit childish and was a not a moderator material but (don`t know if you meet him in person) that`s what he was in real life

Please elaborate on that if you may ?

It's already been demonstrated that he has shared confidential PMs / emails to strangers.

It's already been demonstrated that he has bad-mouthed this forum on other internet fora and social media outlets.

Frankly, he is better than that in real life. His keyboard is his worst enemy. He's not a bad lad in real life.

Not the maturity for a moderator, but not an asshole either.

Frankly, he is better than that in real life. His keyboard is his worst enemy. He's not a bad lad in real life.

Not the maturity for a moderator, but not an asshole either.

Which is what I was trying to say No :dk:

d w124 said:
Bruce,I did say let`s not start but since you`re wanting I`ll give you my answer

Is better be straight who you are behind the keyboard as well as in real life than a $hit stirring xxucker,don`t you think

That`s my view anyway

He is about as straight as a bent up slinky. He made his views on his fellow carbon life forms 100% clear. I found that alone obnoxious.

His recent ramblings do nothing to endear him to me.

He spat at those who helped him.

This thread is escalating and I think it ought to be closed.

Being embroiled in it myself I'm uncomfortable in closing it without agreement however.

DW124, Bruce, Dieselman... agree to call this one a day?

Speeding ?

I expect you drive your C55 at the speed limits at all times ? if so , let me know when you want to sell it , i'd love to buy one that has never been driven properly. ;)

Howard said:
Speeding ?

I expect you drive your C55 at the speed limits at all times ? if so , let me know when you want to sell it , i'd love to buy one that has never been driven properly. ;)

You may wish to enlighten us all to his speed.

As for my 55. On its rare trips out from the garage it behaves like a circus comedy car. Bit falling off all over the joint.

You may wish to enlighten us all to his speed.

As for my 55. On its rare trips out from the garage it behaves like a circus comedy car. Bit falling off all over the joint.

I have no idea as to his speed , only to his friend who got stoppeds speed ;)

Excellent , keep the bits in a tin , i'll expect a substantial discount when the time comes.

I'm already out of this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom