Bumped into someone yesterday......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mike Walker

MB Enthusiast
Car
Mercedes W204 C220cdi Estate Ford Fiesta Mk 4
Had to go to Manchester early yesterday for meeting so drove as trains would not get me there in time. Stone or similar hit the windscreen on M6 and impact sounded like a bullet had hit it. Crack has now gone halfway across screen so new one being ordered :mad:

Made really good time until Altrincham and then nose to tail at 3mph until Sale which was my destination. Traffic stopped at lights and I didn't - don't ask - and managed to just nudge the C220 CDI in front and slightly adjust the underskirt on the rear bumper:doh: Could have put it back myself but was now late:eek:

14 hours on the road including meeting - going by train and staying overnight the next time.:rolleyes:

Had to go to Manchester early yesterday for meeting so drove as trains would not get me there in time. Stone or similar hit the windscreen on M6 and impact sounded like a bullet had hit it. Crack has now gone halfway across screen so new one being ordered :mad:

Made really good time until Altrincham and then nose to tail at 3mph until Sale which was my destination. Traffic stopped at lights and I didn't - don't ask - and managed to just nudge the C220 CDI in front and slightly adjust the underskirt on the rear bumper:doh: Could have put it back myself but was now late:eek:

14 hours on the road including meeting - going by train and staying overnight the next time.:rolleyes:

Bummer - not a good day :(.

Now - what was that comment about specsavers???

At least you - or anyone else is not hurt!! Sorry to hear of your misfortune...

Now - what was that comment about specsavers???

At least you - or anyone else is not hurt!! Sorry to hear of your misfortune...

Touche - what goes around comes around and thanks for your comment.:eek:

And to top your day off, your destination was Manchester....

......and it rained on the way up before I got there and whilst I was there too.

Bonus is I have a new windscreen and no dodgy white bits where it was leaking in the bottom corner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom