Bumper repair, Birmingham.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tradtx

Car
E320 cdi (2008)
Some idiot reversed into my rear bumper and cracked it, i drive a 2007 e320 cdi but it has amg trim/ bumpers so it's not easily replaced. Can anyone recommend anyone in Birmingham, alternatively if you're selling a w211 amg rear bumper get in touch.

Well I was reading your post when I got a call from a old work mate who lives in Shirley near Birmingham, he always rings early knowing I will be up,so I asked him if he knows anybody and he said two of his neighbours have used Scratch and scuffs a mobile service,he is a rubbish driver so it may well be him that caused the damage,he has no idea of the phone number ,but he said both of the cars he worked on looked great after he was finished,I know not the same as a personal recommendation .

Well I was reading your post when I got a call from a old work mate who lives in Shirley near Birmingham, he always rings early knowing I will be up,so I asked him if he knows anybody and he said two of his neighbours have used Scratch and scuffs a mobile service,he is a rubbish driver so it may well be him that caused the damage,he has no idea of the phone number ,but he said both of the cars he worked on looked great after he was finished,I know not the same as a personal recommendation .

Thank you for the recommendation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom