Bury bluetooth kit Music x 2 for sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mercedesstar

Car
S320Cdi
Hi
Since both my wife and I changed cars last year I have 2 Bury CC9060 Music bluetooth kits for sale. The Bury kit is, when installed, very easy to use and will allow you to play your music from your phone through your car speakers. And as the fine for using a mobile in your car has gone up to £200 and 6 points, a kit such as this has become a must, and a much cheaper option. Below is a list of what the system can do and a link to Youtube to show its capabilities.

• DialogPlus voice control – fast and accurate word recognition; no voice training required; visual and audio prompts
  • Easy-to-use system with intuitive 2.8-inch touchscreen
  • Voice dialling
  • Text-to-speech – reads text messages out loud
  • Multiple Call Handling – swap and hold calls, conference with up to 7 participants
  • MP3 playback from mobile phone over car’s hi-fi system
  • Automatic call answering available
  • Display shows contacts, call log, reception quality, handset model and name of network provider
  • Can store multiple numbers for one contact
  • Maximum capacity: 10 handsets, 1000 text messages, 150 voice tags, 15,000 contacts
  • Crystal-clear voice reproduction via vehicle’s built-in sound system; automatic radio muting when calling
  • Light sensor automatically switches between day and night mode, with a choice of colour schemes available for each.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPX0BnBpAfg

Both kits are in fully working order, one comes with a box and instruction, the other not. Instructions are available to print from the net
http://www.bury.com/consumer/filead...e_dokumentation/EN/CC-9060-Plus_Manual_EN.pdf

I am asking £60 ovno for each of the kits. There will be a couple of quid for posting, unless you are near enough to pick up.

Thank you for looking
Martin

0 13

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom